~Chapter 11~

We got him fully into the ivy. We all groaned. I saw a greiver coming our way as they growled."Ok we need to go." Minho said looking around the corner."No,no,no,no,no,no Minho stay with us here a little more.""Sorry greenies." He let go of the ivy and Thomas slipped. I pulled Thomas under all the ivy still holding the vine that Alby was attached to.It's metal leg pasted us banging on the concrete. We tried to stay quiet as it's legs came past us. It's growl was loud and hard to process all at once.We let out sigh of relief and tied the ivy to another vine and got up walking to another direction quickly.We both looked around the corner to see nothing.We heard the growls still and Thomas walked backwards but I stayed still. He stood in goo and I saw the Greiver on top of him about to sting him. I panicked and yelled."RUN." I yelled and he took that as his cue to run and after what feels like hours we ran around some corners."THOMAS GOOOO." I screamed as we both slid round some corners. We climbed up some ivy and jumped to other walls too find ourselves on the top. We nearly fell off the massive wall while we were cornered by a Greiver."THOMAS JUMP." We jumped into some ivy. The griever jumped and landed on top of us, i quickly slid down the wall and we started running and the Greiver was stuck in the ivy still."THOMAS DONT STOP JUST KEEP RUNNING."We backed up slowing down as Minho ran up to us and scared us. I flinched looking at the Greiver who was still on the floor screeching."Crazy son of a bitch." He said to us pushing us with him. "ATLEAST WE AINT SCARED LIKE U." I yelled running as fast as I could. He ignored me and spoke."Ok it's changing,it's changing let's go." Minho said running."Y/n cmon." They yelled at me seeing a griever chase me and I tried to run as the walls were closing. I quickly slid through falling to the floor and heard the Greiver scream. I turned around to see it jammed in the door.

I had killed a griever.

We went back to grab Alby and ran to the maze doors.I saw the boys standing there as they went to walk away. Zart turned around and smiled at us.

"No way." I heard him say."YEAHHHH." Chuck yelled making all the boys laugh. They all turned around smiling.

"Hey boys." I smirked walking through the doors and into the Glade. We put Alby down and the boys collapsed with exhaustion.

"TATE." Gally yelled. I smiled and ran up to him jumping onto his waist and hugging him tightly as he lifted me so I was above his head."oh my god, I thought I lost you." He sighed kissing me with him still lifting me in the air.

" He sighed kissing me with him still lifting me in the air

"Your not getting rid of me that easily." I smirked. He kissed me and put me down.We walked back over where they were all surrounding Alby. "You saw a griever?" Thomas and Minho looked at me."We didn't just see one, Tate killed it." Minho said and they boys turned to me. I smiled weakly and leant on Gally because I was so tired.

"Cmon,let's get u some sleep." He said picking me up gently and walking over to the hut.He laid me down and got in next to me
"I probably stink." I scoffed taking my top off."The showers are over there." He smirked. I laughed and nodded.

"Only if u come with me." I smirked seeing him smile back in return."My pleasure." He said getting up and walking out of the hut with me over to the showers.

~

i start to wash my hair and Gally sat outside watching me i enjoyed it. I turned back to finish washing my hair and put my clothes on not long after.He gave me a soft kiss before we walked back to our hut and laid in bed. He smiled at me as I laughed. I smiled and kissed him getting on top of him and laying down."Tired again now are we." He scoffed causing me to slap is leg softly."I wanna go sleep." I pouted as he kissed my head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to Gally stroking the back of my thigh slowly.

~

~WORD COUNT:760~