The Anouncement

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever, third level French has been kicking my arse. Anyway, I would just like to say thank you to all that have enjoyed this story thus far and continue to read, and those who have just found it. You all are amazing and make me want to write! Thank you so very much :)

*Freya's POV*

                "Have a nice day!"

                The bell above the door chimed as two more customers left the store, happily carrying their purchases, as I marked down what I would need to order soon for my first restock.

                  "I see the shop is thriving."

                I jumped around, pulling my wand out from my pocket and pointed it at a pointed faced ferret. "I can't believe you! Why're you here?"

                "Friendly reminder that your rent is due next week," Draco Malfoy chuckled.

                I scowled slightly and walked to the back room, taking the small painting of a flower off the wall and revealing a safe. "Care to take it now?" I walked back to the counter where Draco was leaning, I crossed my arms and held out the envelope for him.

                Draco looked slightly surprised, "I didn't think you'd have it..."

                "At all, huh?" I laughed. "Well, I do and now you can leave." I held out the money for him but his gaze fell to my hand, my left hand where the dazzling ring blazed. I coughed slightly, the silence was only filled with the music of Oasis.

                "I see it finally happened. " His eyes locked with mine, the smirk on his face was huge.

                "What's it to you?" I stammered nervously, I hated this—I could be content with talking to Malfoy, even if he's not always a wonderful conversationalist. But the second my mind wanders over to George I get nervous, so nervous I stutter and my face heats up.

                "Congratulations are in order, but of course. I'll wait to give you a wedding gift until you're actually married. Weaslebee never struck me as a commitment type."

                I glared at him, Draco's smirk grew, "you have your rent. You can leave now."

                Draco chuckled, "well you know how to reach me if you need anything."

                I nodded slightly, "see you around."

                Draco nodded, "have a lovely day." He gave a wink before leaving the store, I scowled slightly before helping a girl who looked around fifteen pick out a few things that she may be interested in listening to.

                It was five as I locked the store and walked the few feet to Wizard Wheezes' and walked up the stairs as Fred was closing the shop. I grabbed my magenta colored dress that flowed to my knees in two ruffled layers. I moved my hair to the side and curled it into loose curls, I suddenly felt as if this was a horrible idea— what if everyone opposed our engagement or speculated the worse? Grabbing my black flats I rushed down the hall, trying to push out the horrible thoughts that were flowing through my mind.

                The twins stood by the door, talking quietly as I walked toward them, both flashed me a smile as George took my hand and we turned on the spot. Appearing in front of the Burrow, Fred continued to walk as George stopped us.

                "Are you alright?" George asked as he brushed my curls from my face.

                "Nervous, that's all," I muttered.