Concerts, Screams, I forget.

I dedicated this chapter to Emma1994 because she was the first to tell me what movie they watched in the last chapter ;)

Thank you all so much for reading! ^_^

*Freya's POV*

December 15th came faster than expected and I was even more nervous than ever before, I was fixing my hair into curls, making sure the curls fell down to just above my shoulders perfectly before spraying them into place. I put on my emerald green dress that fell to just above my knees and put on the necklace George had given me. I placed my many bracelets on both arms, I liked wearing tons of bracelets; the noise they made whenever I moved my arms was enjoyable. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked perfect—like always.

"What the bloody hell are you wearing?! Go and change now!" Fred shouted which caused me to jump as I put on silver heels.

I frowned and glared at him, "well that's rude."

George stood behind him, his jaw dropping, "get those ruddy colors off now!"

I looked at my appearance in the mirror again, "do I really look that bad guys?"

"Those are Slytherin colors," Fred stated plainly.

"It's a winter performance guys! Green is considered a Christmas color so you two will have to deal with it," I growled. "And if you two don't like it then just go away because this took me an hour to put together and I will not change!"

Fred smirked, "sure are feisty eh?"

I blushed slightly and looked away, "go away."

George laughed as Fred left the room, George walked closer and pulled me into a tight hug, "aside from the color choice you sure do look beautiful."

I blushed as he cupped my face in his hands and he lifted my chin so that I was looking at him, "thank you George."

George chuckled as he kissed me lightly, he pulled away and smiled, "you keep blushing like that and your face will be the same color as my hair soon."

I laughed before grabbing my violin and setting off to the music hall for the big night, George took my hand and Fred took my other before we spun on the spot.

"We'll be in the audience, front and center," Fred stated as we walked up the stairs of the large building. A nervous pit slowly formed in my stomach as I glanced up at the building.

"Thank you two for coming, it means a lot to me," I grinned at them.

George smiled back and nodded, "we wouldn't miss it for the world."

I let go of their hands and took my violin from Fred, I hugged each of them and kissed George on the cheek which made Fred gag mockingly. I laughed as I walked away to get set up for my big night, I felt so happy, happier than I'd ever felt in the past few months and I just couldn't help but to smile as I saw Tyler grabbing his cello and setting up.

*George's POV*

"Well, did you set it up?" I whispered as Fred slipped back into the seat beside me just as the curtain went up.

"Of course," Fred grinned evilly at me, I chuckled and clapped as the orchestra began to play.

"Freya sure is gorgeous, " I commented as my focus stayed on her throughout the concert.

Fred chuckled, "glad to see you found someone. I'm impressed."

I frowned and listened as Freya began her first solo of the evening, they were playing a song I barely recognized but I was still captivated—by her beauty and the music.