Something important

*Freya's POV*

I stomped down the halls, how dare that jerk just lie to me like that! I was so pissed that I didn't take in any of the corridors and soon I was standing outside the entrance of a rather large room. I walked in and noticed four long tables sitting in an elegant dining hall; I walked in and ran my hand over the long tables as I approached the podium at the front of the room. That's when I noticed the white outline, it was barely noticeable as I turned around but the high ceiling was brighter than I expected it to be. I frowned, the white was getting brighter, that couldn't be a good sign.

You are never coming home, never coming home....

my voice echoed slightly in the hall, I frowned as I sighed. My heart shattering as I stood alone in the silence.

I hated the silence

And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
at the end of the world, or the last thing I see!

I screamed out, holding my torso as tears slid down my face. I hated being here, I wanted to go home, I wanted to be with George, I wanted to meet the rest of the Weasley family, I wanted to see what the future between George and I was going to be like.

For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me...

I slapped my face slightly, trying to rid myself of all these overwhelming emotions. Turning on my heel I looked at the hall, swaying slightly to the music I could only hear in my head. Songs of lost love and regret mashed up in my head as I softly sang out.

Raising my arms to the ceiling as I slowly swayed in place, closing my eyes, while trying to forget the world and jump into a song's melody instead.

The world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me. Are you thinking of me like I'm thinking of you?
I would say I'm sorry though I really need to go
I just wanted you to know
Stop your crying, helpless feeling
Dry your eyes and start believing
There's one thing they'll never take from you

My thoughts drifted back to one song in particular I'd been secretly rehearsing for a time when I was alone with George. "But you are the only exception...."

I want to leave

I ran up the stairs and tried to find my way back, when I did I noticed that Fred was now gone, I walked over to the book he had left on the floor.

According to this book, the spell was easy to say but you needed to put your whole heart in to it and it took energy, a lot of it. The door will only remain open so long as the person continues to recite the spell until they are fully through the door, which seemed simple enough. But the part that made it hard was that some people have been known to pass out halfway through. I looked at the mirror and frowned, I had to recite the spell and picture some part of Hogwarts, I was frightened, I didn't know any part of Hogwarts but that corridor I died in.

"Do you get why I didn't tell you?" I jumped so high in the air as I turned to see Fred staring at me from the doorway. "I'm worried about you, for me it's easy to get through. But...you don't know Hogwarts, you don't know the place we need to get to, I'm reading that book so much so that I know I'll get you back safely."

I gave a slight smile and held the book out to him as he stepped forward, "I'll be perfectly fine," I lied to him. Fred snorted and sighed as he sat down beside me, taking the book from my hands, "maybe...do you think if you showed me somewhere specific it'd work then?"

"Possibly," Fred muttered as he flipped through a few more pages.

I sighed and let my breath out as I held up my hands in front of me, "I'm scared."