The Wedding (continued)

The rest of the wedding scene!! :)
~*~*

*Freya's POV*

The tent was huge, holding at least twenty tables each with six chairs around each with an arrangement of roses sitting in the middle of the table with a red and gold ribbon around the neck of the vase. Chairs had gold bows with streamers hanging from them at each table and a big table for the wedding party sat in front of the assembled tables with a place for dancing beside the table with the platters of food situated on the other side of the dance area.

So many words of congratulations spun around the tent as George and I met with all of our guests, George told me that his entire family was present for the wedding party while he did manage to get the ceremony to be small like he promised. Many of the students from Hogwarts were present as well. Mostly students who I had met personally, Seamus Finigan and Oliver Wood and even Luna Lovegood were a few of the familiar faces that happily greeted me as George and I made the rounds.

"You look so pretty, Freya," Luna said in her dreamy voice.

"Thank you, Luna," I grinned as Neville shook George's hand. Luna was wearing a grass green dress that was dazzling with her hair. "I love your dress."

"Oh thank you," Luna smiled before looking around, "would you mind if I go dance? I love this song."

"Oh no, not at all!" I waved her off as she took Neville's hand and the two made for the dance floor.

I glanced around, noticing Tyler off to the side talking with Lee, I began to head over there when Mrs. Weasley appeared in front of me.

"Freya, you look absolutely beautiful in that dress," Mrs. Weasley was practically beaming as she grasped my hands. "It's as if it were made for you," I blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Welcome to the family, dear," Mr. Weasley smiled beside Mrs. Weasley.

I was pulled into a very tight hug, feeling slightly nauseous when I was let go, "I think Fred has something planned now," George said in my ear.

I smiled, waving before going to take my seat, "I'm starving."

"Won't be long now, I'll tell Fred to speed it up," George kissed my temple with a smile.

I looked at the glasses in front of me, both alcoholic drinks, "everything alright?" George questioned as he watched me biting my lip.

"I just...I'd prefer water right now is all," I smiled at him.

George gave me a puzzled look but nodded, "I'll go find some for you."

"Fantastic," I smiled, smoothing out my dress as I sat.

George returned with a pitcher of water, placing it besides my glass, "you can have champagne you know? We bought boat loads for a reason."

I bit my lip as I poured some water into a glass, "I know but you see, I might be—"

"I'm going to start speeches now, then food," Fred interrupted.

Seriously?! I mentally shouted.

"Get to it then, I'm starving!" George complained.

Fred did a mock bow as he turned to the guests, "we are going to start the speeches! Anyone who has any special words for the couple can take this microphone up here and speak. Now being the best man I will be going first."

"Fat head," George muttered under his breath beside me.

I kissed beneath his jaw and smiled, "behave."

"I'm starved," George pouted slightly, I couldn't help but notice his fingers tug on one of the strings on the corset as he gazed at me.

"Me too," I whispered back.