Go Home

*Freya's POV*

"You know, with a little more practice. You could join the Order," Tonks mused as we stood in the woods one evening after dinner. The wind was blowing lazily and I shivered as the air cut through me like a knife.

"You think so?!" I beamed excitedly, I hadn't had a chance to duel but if Tonks said I was good I would believe her, she was just that kind of person.

"How about we start putting the spells to use?" Tonks asked, reading my mind as she pulled out her wand and stood in a defensive position. "I want you to block, then we'll switch understand?"

I grinned, this is what I was talking about! It was time, Tonks winked before casting hexes and jinxes and all the like towards me. I smirked as I blocked each one of them, I barely dodged one as I leapt behind a tree, I heard Tonks laughing as she came after me. I ran further into the trees, laughing as I went, when I didn't hear Tonks I stopped—keeping my ears open for any sign of her.

There was a crack off to the side of me, "stupefy!" I hissed, I heard a thud and grinned—bingo! I rushed over to perform the counter but it wasn't Tonks I had found. I don't know who it was...he looked...weird—like he wasn't human. His eyes were like slits and his chin was scraggily, he looked like a scary creature you'd find skulking down a dark alleyway; I studied him for a few more minutes and then it clicked. He looked like a werewolf that was in the middle of transforming, I shivered—they were horrible creatures, I remembered them from my theory class. I quickly backed away, running until two arms grabbed me and held me tightly.

"DON'T DO THAT!" Lupin hissed as he held me, his eyes searching for any cuts or injuries.

I nodded, "I'm sorry. I really am! But...we have a problem, there's a werewolf in the woods!" I hissed as I looked over my shoulder.

Lupin's face paled and he patted my hair down absentmindedly, "it's alright....we'll take care of him."

There was a noise behind me and I jumped behind Lupin, Tonks came into view—her hair vibrant red—when she saw me her features softened and her hair went back to purple.

"Remus, Fenrir...he's here," Tonks whispered.

I felt Lupin tense and give a curt nod, "I'll take care of him."

"Be careful love," Tonks whispered before he disappeared, leaving me with an outraged Order member. "I can't believe you! How could you run away like that?! You scared me half to death! I was so scared someone took you for a moment!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think I got that far away," I whispered as I looked at my feet.

"Sorry won't cut it, something could've happened," Tonks pulled me into a hug. "Don't do that to me again," she slapped my head lightly as she gave a shaky breath. "I don't need the twins contemplating their revenge on me you know?"

I chuckled slightly as I nodded, "I can't let that happen to you," I smiled.

Tonks looked over my shoulder and took a deep breath, "I have to let Molly and Arthur know what happened. Stay in the house for now and don't go past the trees again."

I gave a curt nod as we began walking toward the house, I walked into the hall to find the boys and found them sitting in the living room whispering around the small table.

"Ah look who it is!" Fred smiled.

"What're you working on?"

"Potter watch," Lee smirked.

*Fred's POV*

"Thank you very much for those wise words, Rapier," Lee said as we ended another potterwatch. "Listeners, that brings us to the end of another Potterwatch. We don't know when it will be possible to broadcast again, but you can be sure we shall be back. Keep twiddling those dials. Keep each other safe and keep faith. Good night all," Lee leaned away from the microphone, Freya walked in and handed us cups of tea.