Small weddings

*George's POV*

"Just tell me! I swear I won't let it slip."

"Sorry, mate."

"Bloody hell, is everyone against me on this?"

"It's cute!"

"Yeah, let Freya have her fun."

"You're all useless."

I shot glares at Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they lazed around the shop one Monday afternoon.

"Honestly, what's the point of hiding this from me?!" I groaned, Freya told me she wouldn't tell me what the color scheme of the wedding was going to be, at first I thought she was lying but she wasn't. She was serious about this.

"She must be bored," Ron offered with a shrug.

"Or it's just something sweet she wants to do," Hermione suggested while shooting a look at Ron.

"Hermione, do you think you could possibly..." I pleaded slightly.

"I promised Freya, she told me it was something she really wanted to have as a surprise."

"The girls have made a pact and Hermione's a bridesmaid, there's no way you can make her talk," Harry shook his head with a laugh.

I scowled, "it's just a bloody color scheme. Why must it be a huge secret?"

"If its just a bloody color scheme, why are you so bent on finding out what it is?" Harry questioned.

"What if I hate the color!"

Ron and Harry snickered before I shoved a batch of sckiving snack boxes on the shelves, "Hermione why can't you just tell me?!"

"Even I don't know her entire plan! Honestly, the only people who know include your mother, Ginny, and one of your brothers. I don't even know which one of them it is. No one else knows what she's planned aside from that," Hermione explained.

I kicked the base of the counter and groaned, "there Is one way for you to find out the truth," Fred commented.

"I'm not risking it," I raised an eyebrow at him as I knew exactly where he was going with this. "Last time you couldn't stop hacking up hairballs for two days and it took an entire day until you changed back to yourself."

Fred chuckled slightly, "ah...that was such a great day," he grinned. "It's an easier way if you truly care to know."

"Whatever I say at this moment won't change a thing, you're going to do it anyway."

Fred grinned before disappearing through the back room, "what was that all about?" Harry asked, slightly confused.

"we've been working on a product that changes you into a cat, so far it's worked. The effects are a little longer than we would prefer, unfortunately....thought it would be funny to mess with the professors if a bunch of cats were around or Mrs. Norris."

In a minute, the cat version of Fred appeared, strutting across the room and towards the door to which he sat in front of and looked at me pointedly.

"What makes you think I would get the door for you at all?" I laughed.

Fred let out a low growl before backing up a few paces, staring at the door knob that was out of a cat's reach, he ran at the door at full speed before jumping so that his front claws curled around the door knob and his back claws dug into the door. With a jerking motion Fred was able to get the door open before he fell to the ground and gave me a look before prancing off to Freya's shop, a few doors down.