You want what?

*Freya's POV*

"Why are their lyrics so...dramatic and serious?" I giggled as Fred sat beside me on the couch listening to Snow Patrol, the snow was falling outside and George was trying to make hot chocolate in the kitchen.

"They're a serious band, and I personally I love them," I shrugged as Fred chucked their CD across the room. I slapped his arm as George appeared with three mugs.

"Merry Christmas you two," George smiled as he placed the mugs on the coffee table. We toasted before I leaned against George's legs.

I took a big sip of the cocoa as an owl appeared and started taping on one of the windows beside the television. Fred got up and let the brown owl fly around before landing beside him and stretching its leg out for Fred to take the letter.

The bird took off the second Fred removed the letter, "who's it from, Freddie?" George asked as he took his seat beside me.

"It's from Lee..." Fred muttered before looking at us.

George squeezed my shoulder slightly, "what's going on?"

"Lee came up with a brilliant plan," Fred grinned, he took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. "Freya, remember yesterday how we said we had a huge surprise for you?" I nodded slightly, I had been waiting all day for them to tell me their surprise, "we're taking you home with us."

I was stunned, I had expected anything but that sentence. Hearing those words...I didn't know what to say. So I bit my lip slightly, "there's still school..." Really? That's what I went with, I slapped myself mentally.

George waved off my comment, "trust me it's over rated, Fey."

I laughed slightly as I looked at Fred and George's pleading face, I never in a million years expected to hear them say I could go with them. I really had just imagined them having to leave some day, maybe come back to see me eventually..."look—"

"No, you look Freya. You can have a fresh start! There's nothing here for you, all that remains are bad memories and horrible people. If you came with us," Fred glanced at George over my shoulder, "if you came with us you'd be with people who would do anything for you. I swear you'll be safe, I promise nothing bad will happen to you because we'll protect you. We want you to come with us, it just wouldn't be the same if you weren't by our side...its fun being around you and besides....Can you really say you don't want to come with us?" I blushed slightly at that.

I sat there in silence and glanced up at George who gave me a small smile as he pushed my hair to the side, "it's your choice Freya. But Fred's right, you can start a whole new life and just think about the fact that you won't be alone anymore, I promise to protect you from everything over there," he whispered.

I nodded as I thought this over, it was true I really didn't want them to leave—especially George. When they said they had something for me...I had pictured them saying they were going to be staying longer, not this. I wasn't prepared for this kind of choice! Although I would give anything to go....could I go through with it? Fred and George sat there patiently as I thought over my decision. My mind slipped all the way back to the particular note I had left in my bag since my meeting of George. Before he showed, I was heavily considering disappearing on my own, life had stopped being meaningful until these two showed up.

Could I leave? If I left I'd start a new life, a good start would be nice. Thinking back to how lonely I was, how desperately I wanted to feel wanted by someone and cared for again....after my family died, I tried to push away the ebbing dread but it wasn't until George and Fred popped up that I felt truly myself again.

Could I do this? Could I save myself?

If they go without me, I don't feel as if I can last a day on my own.