An Idea

I just want to tell all of you are awesome :) thought you'd ought to know! P.S. If you can tell me what movie they're watching I'll upload a new chapter the second I get the comment with the right answer. Here's a hint: John Heder had blonde hair for this movie and will ferrel is in it as well ;)

*Freya's POV*

Kissing George felt like electricity coursing through my body, the last time I had felt like this was when I played my first song on a violin from memory, but this was so much better. George's hands were strong but also delicate as he cupped my face and pulled me closer as we sat on my bed, the smell of mint and my vanilla shampoo engulfed my senses.

"I thought you said you had to practice your violin," George muttered as he kissed my neck.

"In a few minutes," I muttered as I kissed him back. George smiled against my lips as he sat up and sighed.

"Practice, I'll sit right here," George whispered. I groaned as I got up and picked up my violin and sheet music. "Do you practice for fun or for school?" George mused as I set up my stand and placed my music in order.

"I have a concert coming up soon, I'm practicing for it. I did use to practice for fun....but that was a long time ago now," I gave a sad smile.

"When's the concert?"

I looked at George from the corner of my eye, he was studying me closely and he had a calculated look on his face. "December 15th," I shrugged.

George nodded silently and my chest constricted into a knot as I saw the look on his face, "If we're still here I'd love to come see it."

I smiles but it felt strained, "that would be fantastic." I tried to be happy but I wasn't, "when do you think you'll be leaving?" I had tried to avoid this for as long as I could, it was nice having people around, it made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore. I had finally started to feel like my old self again with Fred and George around.

"Soon, we don't know actually," George commented. "We still haven't received any news from home, so we were considering leaving soon regardless."

"Oh, well...you can stay as long as you need," I dropped my gaze as I turned back to my work.

"Freya...maybe we should-"

"No," I shot back. I didn't want to have this talk, couldn't we just live in the moment?

George let out a small sigh and nodded, "I'm going to help Fred with dinner."

I nodded once before he left, I continued playing my music, I knew I was being selfish but if I admitted to myself that George would have to leave soon then everything would go back to normal and I'd feel myself slip into my old depressive self. Granted, after going to the cemetery and being able to talk to someone about my family I was much happier but when the twins leave, I'll just be alone again. And who knows what will happen to me...

"Freya!"

I jumped and walked down the hall, holding my bow as a weapon as I approached the living room. "What's wrong?"

"We seem to have ruined the dinner, think we can go out to eat?" George said as he leaned against the kitchen door.

"Sure, just let me grab my purse and jacket and we can go to the market place," I nodded before running back to my room.

In a few minutes we were in the subway station and going through the door that opened up to the wizard market place. I walked the length of the street until I came to a small restaurant at the corner, "here we are!"

We entered the small diner and were taken to a booth near the front of the restaurant, this place had everything you could think of-literally-if it wasn't on the menu and you really wanted it all you had to do was describe it and ask.