Before the Wedding

*George's POV*

"Strings! Just think, walking and—"

"Music is already taken care of."

"Then...what're we going to do for vows?"

"We can write our own, that's what I wanted to do."

Freya nodded, pointing her wand at a new shipment of albums that sorted itself out and walking towards the back of the shop, I leaned against the counter of her shop and smiled. Twenty days...just twenty days until Freya and I were married, twenty days and I will be married to such a talented, smart, and gorgeous girl.

I felt so lucky.

"Stop drooling on the counter, Weasley." I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Malfoy, what do you want?" I said coldly.

He placed a small box on the counter, that stupid smirk from school plastered on his face as he watched me expectantly. "For Freya, and this...is for you."

I raised an eyebrow as he offered me one of the boxes, inside sat a glass figure of a rabbit sitting in a magician's hat. "What is this?" I asked skeptically.

"Wedding gifts," Draco shrugged. "A rabbit in a hat to represent the joke shop and a violin to represent Freya's shop."

"What're you playing at, Malfoy?" I put the package down and glared at him.

Draco snorted, "just accept the gifts, there isn't a hidden message."

I frowned before nodding, "why're you here then? Thought we had an agreement."

The boy scowled slightly, "I let you rent this shop for that girl over there you've clearly kidnapped from the states. Then she's got it in her head that there's 'more that meets the eye' about me and was trying to find a deeper meaning behind everything. And you always leave her alone here, do you not realize how easily she could be kidnapped? Dark wizards still exist mate. And now you're standing here scowling at me when all I've done is offer a small wedding gift for a obviously rushed spectacle."

"You can leave, and I didn't kidnap Freya, thanks," I said darkly.

Draco scoffed, "of course not. Whatever helps you sleep at night. There's no way you got a girl like her without doing something."

"Hey! I'm right over here, I can hear everything!" Freya shouted somewhere behind Draco's back. "Rude to think George couldn't get any girl he dreamed of. He's perfectly good looking!" Freya huffed more to herself, I grinned at this, which caused Draco to groan out loud.

"We gave you the rent, you can leave now, you know?"

Draco rolled his eyes and stalked out of the shop, Freya giving a small wave as he passed.

"That was sweet of him," Freya commented as she revealed the small violin, she gave me a smug look before trying to place it on the top of the glass case besides the counter. I couldn't help smirk as she struggled to reach the top, her sweater riding up as she strained the reach. "Enjoying the show over there?"

"W-what?" I stammered.

Freya came to stand in front of me, she smirked slightly, "don't play innocent, George Weasley."

I kissed her cheek, "stop being so gorgeous then."

Freya laughed before jumping on the counter and positioning herself so she was facing me as she sat. "hmm...I don't think I can do that," Freya wrinkled her nose slightly.

I chuckled, putting my hands on her knees, "forgive me then?"

"You owe me a kiss," she leaned forward so our foreheads were touching. I kissed her lightly and smiled, "I think I can live with that," Freya winked.