Halloween!

Ta Da! I am back from the dead my lovely readers! P.s. important stuffs at the end!

*Freya's POV*

Weeks passed and the twins began a routine where they visited me during my rehearsals and even brought me lunch sometimes, and before we knew it, it was Halloween, I could tell that Fred and George were getting nervous as more days continued to pass. There hadn't been news from their family or anyone from over the ocean, I was even worried for them, but I tried to preoccupy them as best I could.

               I'm glad I was able to find a source to their papers they got back home, I think being able to have that comfort was the only thing that made being here tolerable.

"Freya, what're we doing tonight?" George called as he walked inside my room, his jaw dropped as he took in my outfit for tonight. "wow....you look..."

"Incredible?" I grinned as I took in my outfit in the mirror, I had chosen a short black dress with a bushy skirt made of taffeta that went to my mid-thigh and a small cape to go with it. I had black heeled boots that went up to my knees, and my makeup was gold eye shadow with black eyeliner in a cat's eye. I grabbed my wand and witches hat and winked at George as I walked out the room.

"Where are you off to?" George questioned as he followed.

"I'm taking Tyler's little sister out to get candy," I stated as I applied a pink lipstick.

George leaned against the door frame watching me, "why would you do that?"

I laughed, "you see muggles go out on Halloween night and go to random houses asking for candy."

"Can I go with you?" George asked excitedly, his eyes held that glint I'd come to know as pure interest and excitement.

I laughed and shrugged, "do you really want to do this?"

"It sounds like it would be entertaining to see," George grinned.

I shrugged and grabbed my purse, "come on. Let's find you an outfit and Fred too." Twenty minutes passed and both boys were wearing travelling cloaks and I duplicated my hat for them to wear.

"Perfect! Let's get going," I grinned at them.

***

"There you are Freya!" I grinned as a seven year old greeted me in her front yard.

"Hello Sammy, are you ready?" I greeted as she hugged me, she was dressed as a pink fairy and Tyler appeared dressed as a wizard as well.

"I can see that we voted on a central theme," Tyler laughed as he took in all our outfits. He scowled at George and Fred before shaking their hands. "I'm Tyler, nice to meet you."

"I'm George and he's Fred," George introduced with a small smile.

"Let's get going shall we?" I stated cheerily as the boys seemed to be having a minor face off. George grabbed my hand as we walked down the street.

"Fey, are you supposed to be a witch?" Sammy ran next to me.

I nodded and gave an evil cackle which scared a few small children near me, George looked at me approvingly.

"So you were the guy that was with Freya in that alleyway huh?" Tyler called to George beside me.

George looked at me, expecting me to tell him what to do and I shrugged, "uh yeah..."