All Over

I dedicate this to AlwaysDramione, because I know she'll be happy and I haven't dedicated to her in a while :)

*Freya's POV*

I was confused, why would George kiss me? Does he not realize what happened? I missed him though, the whole time I was in that...place with Fred I had thought about nothing but George and how I wanted to feel his rough hands stroke my cheeks or his muscles slightly flex as he pulled me into a hug. No, I didn't care about that now, I cared about Fred, I don't know how I could ever get over what he did for me. I didn't deserve to be alive right now, I let the tears fall as hands grabbed mine and I was pulled down the hall and back to the Great Hall.

I didn't want this, I didn't deserve this. "Seamus get Pomfrey, she'll need immediate attention," George commented as we walked through the doors. Seamus reappeared momentarily with Pomfrey who gave me a small cup of something that tasted of peppermint, I thanked her before she finished up examining my wounds. In the distance I saw the mass of red hair sitting around who I supposed was Fred, my chest constricted and I backed away.

"George....I can't," I whispered. I wanted to go back there with Fred and rescue him, why did this have to happen?! I sobbed quietly, why did he do this to me?! Then it all clicked, he knew this was going to happen, he knew that we couldn't go together. He....Fred gave his life...for me? If I hadn't wanted to live in denial then I could've prevented this! I would've made him return instead of myself.

"He would've wanted you to be with me," George whispered as he took my hands.

"George..." He cut me off by pulling me into a tight hug, his body shook slightly as we stood in silence.

"We have each other, that's all that matters right now," George whispered.

I looked at him speechless, his twin was gone. His twin brother that he spent every waking moment with was gone. And he was so calm about it! Shouldn't he hate me? Shouldn't he be distraught over the loss of his brother?! Or anger that I'm the one who returned and not him?!

I looked at Fred's body in the distance, anger was rising through me, "wake up you bastard!" I hissed as we walked over to the rest of the family.

"Oi! Fey stop," George said as he restrained me from doing any harm to his brother.

"That rotten jerk left you, and he...he just..." I broke down in tears, I felt George pull me into his chest but I also felt hands stroking my hair, when I looked up I saw Ginny staring at me as she tried to calm me down as well. Why were these people so nice to the girl who basically killed one of their own, someone they loved?

Fred was moved to the hospital wing while I had stayed to get checked over once more, after being proven uninjured we walked up to the hospital wing where everyone sat solemnly.

"I don't want to go in there," I whispered while looking at the doors.

"No one blames you, love. Fred would've done it anyway," George kissed my forehead and smiled slightly.

I looked at George with shock, "how can you stand there and look at me? How can you call me pet names when I don't deserve to be standing here?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, "because I love you and nothing will ever change that."

"I definitely know something," I muttered darkly.

George took a step back and frowned, "how about we talk...about what happened."

I closed my eyes and nodded, George pulled me along the hall and we sat against a nearby wall, George took my hand and sat quietly before I confessed everything. The smile never left his face as he watched me closely, when I finished he kissed my hand he'd been holding and smiled.