62. ATTENTION

====================

Soulmates have an automatic pull towards each other which is often mistaken as love. Science debates it as chemical reaction to body akin to animals towards their mates, causing a magnetic like pull that results to undeniable attraction and lust.

====================

"No... Don't think about it." Hoseok chuckles adorably under her gaze.

"Just more minutes." She pouts. "Please..." She begs as she straddles Hoseok on the sofa. Her bum teasingly and subtly grinding on him.

They have been going about it. Giggling and kissing. Talking and tickling each other. Another peck on the cheek, another heated kiss. She would laugh on his antics and he would smile brightly with her cackles. The two of them practically stuck to each other and no one is complaining. One moment their lust would burst and they would pant as they resume kissing and then they would laugh the next. They would mellow down with a serious conversation and yet he would tease her once again. This time, it's her that's doing the teasing.

He laughs.

Just a few days or even hours without each other and they are already behaving like this. This is how badly they miss each other. They are simply chaotic two person in love.

Yes... He had known for a long time that he is practically whipped and deeply in love with her. He had fallen at first glance, maybe because she is their soulmate, but as time passed, his love has grown more than Fate wants it to be. He loves how she blushes. He loves how she can be bashful after a searing kiss from him or from his brothers. How she enjoys food and moans on the taste of chocolate in her tongue. He loves how she sees the world with mists of rainbows just like her paintings. He loves how can she be confident yet doubtful with the courage that glows within. She may see herself weak and helpless but he believes otherwise. No matter, he loves her strengths and faults. He is really having a bad fall... or good... Yes good.

She, in the other hand, doesn't deny the growing fondness and deep emotion she has with him. She just can't say it yet. Not too sure how to say it yet. Perhaps, now is not the perfect time to tell.

"Get off me now, sweetheart... I have to prepare dinner now." He seriously says as he groans and clenching his fists. He's not having this. God he is so happy. He's heart is summersaulting. He feels like he has wings and he could fly if he wants to. He doesn't want this to end. How he loves her alone at this moment. How he loves to devour her and takes her to another dimension of bliss. However, he won't do it. Not on how her stomach had growled a little while ago for food. He can't just swiftly swipe her off her feet and brings her to bed hungry.

"Nahhh..." She whines but she lets him be.

A smacking sound resonates and she yelps. He just playfully smacks her bum and stands to prepare for food.

She giggles adorably as her gaze follows his every step towards the kitchen. Her eyes are not leaving him as he busily grabs the food that he must prepare.

"I can cook you know." Her nose crinkles with the canned goods he is grabbing.

"Let me do this." He winks and playfully shoots her finger hearts, earning her a laugh.

Daun feels so lucky. She may have felt lifeless a few hours ago but now she is brimming with life. Her soul battery is full with their connection. She feels like she can be energetic for the rest of the week. Perhaps she has morphed into her Hobi.

"What are you doing?" After some time, he asks while flipping the spam on the skillet. Her silence is noticeable with an occasional giggle.

"Drawing you?" She response with a smile.