45. REMEDY

====================

Soul bounds are made permanent through the physical union of the souls' vessels.

====================

A start.

Her mind goes back to the time she allowed Yoongi and Jungkook on her apartment. Was it the start? Yes... a start of the blooming friendship. Now. She treasures it more than ever.

It was a first that she allowed herself to be open to strangers. As she looks back, she now knows why it was so easy to welcome them on her abode. How comfortable she was even with their state. Though it was a means of absolving her from locking them up from their home.

It was the start.

Now, she is a bit hesitant with the start of their relationship as soulmates. Jin and the others allowed her to redeem herself together with them as they renew their relationship. She is very much nervous about it. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know what a soulmate entails for all her knowledge on it is shrouded with nothing but betrayal and eternal guilt.

She quickly glances at them as she studies them the nth time now. Will her fate the same as her parents? Can she allow to risk herself to a bleak future with them? Will she be happy? Will they be happy?

'What kind of soulmate would I be?' She thought to herself.

Jimin catches her gaze. She flushes as she was unable to retract her gaze immediately from his. She gulps as she watches his tongue seductively wetting his lower lip. His gaze sizzling on her, making her mind muddled with unexplainable heat. She does not even have a fever.

"Are you listening Miss Lee?" The middle-aged doctor gently asks, breaking her thoughts.

She hums with a slow nod. She lifts her chin and smiles shyly. She forgot that she is currently being checked by the soul doctor. He is not alone as a middle-aged woman is at his side, listing down notes on a tablet. The doctor had explained to her their diagnosis on the cause of her collapse and she failed to fully listen to him.

She tilts her head as she tries to remember the things that she had caught onto. He together with his soul-expert colleagues, they surmised that she had unintentionally severed the bond that she had with the seven men. The suppressants had somehow greatly affected the health of her soul corridor that is responsible for bonding... She is sure that there are more things that he had explained, but she cannot think more about it. Somehow, she can't focus on his words. Blame it with the seven pairs of eyes looking at her.

She is currently beyond self-conscious. She wanted to imagine the absence of her seven in the room, but she failed numerous times already. Wherever her mind spirals to, may it be to the past or with any random thoughts, she can't whisk the stares that are burning on her. She can't deny how predatory their orbs are. They are like wolves who are salivating for a helpless bunny.

She should have been afraid but their gaze seems electrifying her nerves alive. Her skin tingles with excitement. She doesn't know why but her body seems to respond with their gaze and voice. She can feel butterflies flapping on her stomach. It would be crazy but she seems to like the way they look at her.

'Is this how a soulmate entail... Always overly conscious to the others?' She muses.

She hears Yoongi chuckles and she blushes again. She can't help to feel like she is so much exposed with the second eldest. She abruptly locks her eyes on the doctor, as if listening, trying her best not to peek on them again.