31. RIDE

====================

Conservative patriarchal cultures often times dismiss the occurrence of Multiples with only one female.

====================

The car is so quiet.

Hoseok had been driving for only 5 minutes and the air has been so awkward between them. There is tension between them and it is becoming hard to breathe.

"Have you had dinner?" "Do you like music?"... "What?" They simultaneously says.

They both giggle.

"I am sorry for letting you drive." She apologizes knowing how his Ji-woo noona could have had threatened him to do her bidding.

She was visiting a gallery a bit far from her penthouse when Ji-woo noona called and informed her that she's been in her other shop in the same location. She decided to come to her and ended up trying various dresses that are a lot daring and sophisticated for her liking. She ended up trying everything and posing for some photos for a promise not to share any of it on her social media. It has been late when the two of them finished.

She was surprised for Ji-woo for suggesting someone to drive her home when she revealed how she had been commuting through taxis or buses for how many years now. The latter had expected her to own a car herself already. After all, she can afford it if she wants to.

Daun could not deny her dear friend for it but she didn't expect that she was referring to her brother, the idol himself, Hoseok.

"It's okay. There is nothing to apologize about." He sincerely smiles to Daun.

"I know unnie could have threatened you on something. I know how busy you are for your concert. I really don't know what was unnie thinking for bothering you." She says her worries aloud for him to hear. She feels so apologetic for him.

"It was rather a reward." He smirks, side eyeing her features.

She is wearing now a white winter coat with an inner red jumper with a knee length skirt. Her outfit is far from the image he has in his phone, a gift from his Noona.

"I had nothing to do today. Plus, I enjoy your company." He truthfully admits. It has been a customary for their company to let them rest for three days before a concert to rest their voices. He indeed was laying around wishing how he could have a date too just like Taehyung. The latter has been bragging it the entire day.

"A reward?" She nods blushing. She can't help it. He has this effect on her where she feels a bit confident but embarrassed. If that makes sense. She feels good talking to him but every time she sees his heart smile, her pulses and heart beat intensifies. He has this charisma that she feels so drawn to him.

She had noticed it with Taehyung too the other night. She had surprised herself. It was a first to have a flirting face off with him. They had been laughing to each other as they talk about their likes which are surprisingly the same.

"Let me reward you with a dinner then from bothering you, Hoseok-ssi." She says. "One of these days."

"Sure." He immediately approves. He can't believe she herself had invited him for one. "Where to?"

"Don't know what you would like so I'll let you choose where at your convenient time and day. It's a treat too. Tae Tae had told me how have you been practicing for the concert this weekend."

"Tae Tae?" His brows a bit crossed, he questions.

"Taehyung-ssi had asked me to call him that." She blushes more.