Chapter 45

"Do you think she will give me another chance?" Marc asked sitting up with a little bit of hope.

"Honestly I don't know," Owen shook his head. "But you know as well as I do that actions mean more to her than words. You can tell her something over and over but until she sees it for herself she won't believe it. Last week for example, your actions proved your words of loyalty otherwise. That is what hurt her the most. You can ask for forgiveness and say you want our marriage back, but how are you going to prove it to her?"

"What about all of you?" He asked.

"Same fucking thing," Nathan glared, "Prove it."

"Will you help me prove that Sheila somehow altered the pictures?" Marc asked.

"Though you would never ask," Corey nodded.

"This isn't going to be easy," Victor said and Marc nodded.

"But it will be worth it if Lynn will just listen," he said standing.

"Have to get Murder Duos to listen first," Brandon shook his head.

"I will do whatever I have to get everyone's forgiveness for my selfishness and stupidity," Marc said while wiping away some more tears. "I think I didn't realize how much she meant to me until now. I was so fucking stupid."

"Yes you were," Victor nodded. "Now you have the chance to attempt to fix it."

"I don't forgive you yet, but you are my brother so I will help you clean this up," Brandon said with no emotion.

"Thank you," Marc nodded and took a deep breath. The rest of the team nodded and started picking up broken items to take to the dumpster.

About an hour later Marc's phone started ringing. Nathan picked it up and raised an eyebrow at the broken screen. Marc looked at it and paled. Sheila shown back at everyone.

"Put it on speaker, someone record it," Axel said as Nathan slide the green phone up.

"What do you want Sheila?" Marc sighed.

"I just wanted to talk Handsome," a raspy voice filled the room.

"I don't want to talk to you Sheila, I told you I am married," Marc rolled his eyes. "I thought I made it clear that we are over."

"So the bitch still wants you even after the pictures were leaked?" She asked with malice in her tone.

"You leaked the photos, Sheila?" Marc asked confused. "What did you do to them?"

"Oh nothing Handsome," She said chuckling.

"Bullshit Sheila," Marc growled and clenched his fist as the haze started to take over again. "You and I both know those are old pictures yet somehow my bracelet is now on them. It's a good thing my wife can tell they are faked and she is talking to someone as we speak about investigating who did the alterations and then being able to press charges for slander. She also knows all about you and you better be glad she cant press charges for adultery since I remain faithful in my marriage. That's right Sheila, the courts still see adultery as a crime so she could have pressed charges on you if I had stepped out of line. You may not like it but I am very thankful she has faith in me. Just tell me one thing Sheila, how did you know to add the bracelet?"

"Don't act stupid Handsome," She laughed, "You said you were married yet you wore no ring, the only new thing was your bracelet. There were 16 rings on it, so obviously 14 were for your group, one for the wife, and one for the day of the so called marriage. So it was obvious that was an important piece of jewelry."

"What did you do Sheila?" Marc asked again. "Pay someone to photoshop the pictures? Why? What did you think the outcome would be from doing all this?"

"Isn't it obvious Handsome?" She asked, "You would be mine again. You can't tell me you don't miss me. You told me you liked it being just me and you all the time."

"I never said that Sheila," Marc shook his head.

"Didn't you though?" She countered. "The constant phone calls to meet up, the refusing to introduce me to your brothers, still sleeping with me even after you told me you met your ex doesn't say that you don't want a polygamous relationship?"

"I never intended to introduce you Sheila because you were just a booty call at the beginning," Marc said coldly. "I honestly thought I lost my one true love, that's why I kept going to you for a release but that is all you were Sheila, nothing more than a booty call. I'm sorry I treated you that way, it was very wrong of me but I never saw a relationship with you. There never was going to be a relationship between the two of us."

"Then why did you keep coming back to me?" She asked lividly.

"Because I could," he said honestly. "It was fucked up of me but I knew you would give it to me and I was hurting so I wanted some sort of affection and I looked in the wrong place for it. I'm sorry I hurt you Sheila and I'm sorry I gave you the wrong message. But you have to realize Sheila, I will never choose you, I will always choose my wife."

"Even though she wants to share you?" She asked with a bit of mischievousness in her voice.

"You know nothing of true love," Marc sighed. "I was foolish to have not realized what I had until I almost lost it. Yes, I may have to share my wife with my brothers but she has enough true real love for all of us and I was stupid enough to not see it until now. I thought I wasn't enough for her and that's why she had to share me with my brothers, that I didn't give her enough of something that she had to get it from one of my brothers but I realize now that I was wrong. I was enough but she has so much love that she can love me with all her heart and still love my brothers as well. Our true love is our soul mate for my brothers and me. I'm not meant for a monogamous relationship, I'm meant for my family with my brothers and my wife."

"You will regret this Marc Weiland," She growled and hung up.