Chapter 50

"You need to hear this," Victor said as he came into the craft room where Lynn was working on an embroidery project. She sat it down then followed him into Owen's study where everyone was including Marc. Victor pulled her in front of him and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Repeat it please."

"Yes Sir," the voice filled the room, she recognized it as Victor's lawyer. "I was notified an hour ago that Mr. Morgan was murdered in prison. He was found in his cell and there is no evidence of who the suspect or suspects are just yet but it is being investigated. Also as I told you earlier, Miss Matthews was blacklisted from every company so since she will be unable to work in Hollywood from anyone she has packed up and left. Upon further investigation she has actually left the country and is now residing in Australia but there is doubt that she will stay there as well. Every company Hollywood has worked with in every continent has been notified of her decisions. I have also been notified from everyone's managers that there has been numerous fan mail coming in for your wife to all of them. They all have agreed to meet up and has hired someone to go through all her mail and since I was about to call you they wanted me to go ahead and let her know about it. Is she there?"

"Yes I am," Lynn said softly.

"I am pleased to tell you that every letter and package was investigated and there is no hate mail of any sort. Every piece of mail is congratulatory and best wishes. Granted none have your actual name but everything is address to Mrs. Wife of Blackbourne Toma or something along those lines. I can arrange to have someone deliver it to you if you would like."

"Really?" She asked shocked and Victor hugged her tighter.

"Yes Ma'am," The voice said. "Mr. Weiland has received some angry and disappointed letters but no absolute hate mail. Mainly just upset in his actions but understanding how he was deceived and wishes for you to understand and give another chance after some strict rules and let's just say creative punishments that I will not repeat."

The team chuckled and she turned to hide her face in Victor's chest. "Thank you," Victor said as he rubbed her back. "You can text me the address and one of us will come pick everything up."
"You're welcome, I was also asked to pass along that the producers for Marc, Sean, Raven, Luke, Gabe, and Silas are requiring you to come back to the sets on Monday to finish filming."

"I will call the producer and tell them I will not be returning," Marc said stepping forward. "I will pay whatever fines they press but I am needed here, I can not return just yet. I actually do not know when I will be able to film again."

Lynn shook her head, "He will be there but someone will be with him."

"Yes Ma'am," the lawyer said. "That is all I wanted to notify you about. What would you like to do about Mr. Morgan, Victor?"
"I want nothing to do with it," Victor shook his head. "That person is not my family."

"Understood, I will handle it," The lawyer said then hung up.

"You actually want me to go back on set?" Marc asked shocked.

"I may not trust you but I won't deny you of work. You are a great actor," Lynn whispered, "I won't deny your fans your work just because of this." She looked up at Victor, "I want to go back please."

"You got it Princess," Victor nodded then picked her up. He took her back to the craft room and knelt down in front of her. "I have some rehearsals to go to, but I will come back in a few hours, okay?"

"Okay Prince," she whispered as she picked up her project.

He watched her for a bit then kissed her forehead and left. He nodded to Owen and Owen nodded. He turned the camera on in the craft room and sat down at his desk. Every so often he would look at the camera and watch her. He could tell she was upset but he also knew she wanted to come to terms with everything on her own. She finished the embroidery and grabbed some fabric and stuffing. He watched her turn it into a pillow then set it to the side. She got out various fabrics and began cutting out squares.

"Oy Trouble, whatcha doing?" Gabe asked as he came into the craft room.

"Making a quilt," She said as she kept cutting squares.

"Fucking fun, need any help?" He asked and she nodded. He grabbed a rotary cutter and started helping. "Are you sure about this?" he asked after some silence.

"Honestly? No," She shook her head, "But I have to try and take a leap of faith."