Chapter 35

It has been two months and thing were still going slow but making progress. She was more comfortable with giving hugs and soft kisses on their lips in front of them as well as one on one. She was becoming more and more healthy and had taken up a good exercise therapy of swimming and working out with them as well as learning yoga.

"Hey Mr. B," Marc said as he came into the library where she was with Owen. "I just got a call, they want me for a movie, I'll be gone for five months."

"What?" She asked shocked.

"It's a really good project," he said softly.

"But..." She sat back down. She wasn't even sure when she stood to be honest. "Five months?"

"Me too Pookie," Sean said coming in.

"Me," Raven said following Sean.

"Anyone else?" Owen asked.

"Us," Luke, Gabe, and Silas said at the same time.

"But..." She said fighting back tears. "I need some air," She raced out of the room.

"Baby?" North asked walking by.

"We just told her," Marc sighed.

"Oh," North said watching her race up to her room. "How long?"

"Five months unless extra shoots need to be made," Silas said staring at her door.

"Let me go talk to her," Owen said standing up. "She knew this would happen one day, I think she just thought it would be one of us at a time not almost half of us at once." Owen opened her door and looked around. He found her on the balcony in her chair with her knees to her chest. "Darling?" he asked softly as he came and sat beside her.

"Why can't it be just two or three of you at a time? Why six?" She pouted.

"Because we are some of the best actors and we have been gone quite a while now," Owen said honestly.

"But six of you at once?" She said trying not to cry. "I don't know how to handle so many."

"Darling, you have already," he pointed out.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Just last week, half of us were gone for three days for those interviews a couple of states away," he said and she stared at him. "Well, we were."

"But that is just three days," she pointed out, "they are going away for almost half of a year!"

"Darling, there will be breaks where they will be able to come home for a couple of days and they will still be able to text you on breaks and there will be video calls and so many other things," he said as he pulled her into his lap. "It will be okay, we will still remain in contact, I promise."

"You can't promise something you don't know for sure," She pointed out. "What if they get super busy with really long hours and by the time they are done they are so exhausted they just fall asleep once they get back to their hotels? What if they barely have time to sleep? What if—"

"Darling, your anxiety is getting the best of you," he said rubbing her back. "Let's go talk to them and ease your mind." He picked her up and carried her back to the library.

"Pookie, we promise to text you during every break and call before we go to bed, just like any other time we have to leave," Sean said kissing her forehead as she let go of Owen and clung to him.

"You can't promise that," She shook her head. "What if you get too tired?"

"We will never be too tired to call you before bed," Luke smiled softly.

"What can we do to help reassure you?" Marc asked. "We are definitely going to be wearing our rings on our necklaces."

"Plus, we have our fucking amazing bracelets that we refuse to fucking take off, Trouble," Gabe smiled.

"I don't know," she sighed as she sat on a chair and put her elbows on her knees and gripped her hair. "I'm sorry I just don't know how to accept the fact it's going to be five months and you will be everywhere since will be in different movies."

"Hey, we will be back every break we can," Silas said kneeling in front of her. "We may be leaving for a bit but we will be coming back, I promise."

"I'm trying to believe you, I really am," She sighed and wiped a tear that slipped free. "But my mind keeps screaming that you promised that last time and it was years before you did. I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for," Owen said kneeling in front of her. "You logically know that it wasn't our fault, but your anxiety is battling it also due to Mr. Morgan's father. We know that and you know that. They don't have to leave until next week. We will figure out a way to help you and us as well because I know they are having a hard time accepting the fact they will have to leave you."

"Marry us Kitten," Raven said suddenly.