Chapter 16

"I know you want answers right now Owen," Sean sighed as he watched their one true love sleep, "but as a doctor I can tell you that you won't the truth until she is done going through withdrawals. She is going to tell you whatever you want to hear in order to give her some freedom so she can try and get more pain pills. She will say anything to get the pain her body will go through while cleaning itself to go away. As a professional I am recommending waiting for answers until she is mentally capable of telling us the truth, even if she will try and keep it locked up."

"Okay if you think it is best," Owen nodded.

"How long will it last?" Kota asked.

"It will depend but at least a month," Sean sighed in defeat.

"Are we going to go through her stuff?" Luke asked nervously.

"No," Owen said shaking his head. "I had Mr. Coleman put everything in a locked room and I am the only one with the code. No one will be entering it even myself. We will still respect her privacy and once Dr. Green says she is clean and mentally ready then we will go through the room with her."

"I think that will be best," Axel nodded.

"What about her stuff though?" Corey asked.

"They are in her old room," Sean said, "I had North move her into a bare room, other than a bed on the ground and a TV placed high enough she can't reach. She will be going through detox so I can't risk her harming herself on anything and she will be so sick she isn't going to want to read or draw or anything right now. We will go through her old room since it contained her stuff we bought her but the few boxes she did bring in we will inspect thoroughly before we allow her back in there. It will be a bit before she does but she will get to that point soon."

"Just what the hell has she been through to get like this?" Silas asked. "What happened to our Emo/Goth bird?"

"I don't know but we will find out," Owen said.

"She's sick again," Victor said while watching the laptop.

"Damn," Sean said rushing into her room. "That's it Pookie, let it all out."

"Make it stop Sean, please make it stop," She sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Pookie, it will stop soon, I promise," Sean said as he rubbed her back. 

"I'm so sorry," She sobbed, "I just wanted the pain to go away, I just wanted to stop hurting."

"I know Pookie, I know," Sean said looking at the team with tears in everyone's eyes.
"I just hurt so much Sean," she sobbed holding onto him. "My heart just hurts so much."

"I'm sorry Pookie," Sean said holding her. "I wish I could take it away."

"Please make it stop just for a little bit," she said looking at him, "Please just for a little bit."

"I can't Pookie," he shook his head "I'm sorry."

"No you aren't," she shoved him away. "You want me to keep hurting! This is just you're sick twisted way of punishing me for not worshipping you anymore! You want me to hurt you fucking asshole!"

"You know that's not true Pookie, I would never want you to hurt," Sean said shaking his head.

"Just get away from me! Leave me alone just like you always do!" she screamed.

"I'm going to leave the room but not the house," Sean said heading to the door. "I'll be here when you need me, Lynn. We all will."
"Fuck off," She said through clenched teeth. Sean left the room and she threw herself onto the mattress.

"Don't take it personal," Sean said leaning against the wall. "These next few weeks are going to be hard on all of us, she the most since she has so much hurt and no telling what sort of lies she's been fed from others and her mind. We absolutely can not take it personally."

The first few weeks were hard on them watching her constantly get sick then lash out at them. They tried not taking it personal but at one point or another they did. They had to keep reminding themselves that it was just due to the pain she was going through and also keeping bottled up all those years.

The next few weeks were even harder since she was slipping into an even darker depression than what she already way. She barely left the mattress she was on and when she did it was to go to the bathroom or just stand in the shower and stare at the wall. They were really started to panic, she quit talking and would just stare at the wall. That was when she was awake but now she mainly just slept. It was rare if they found her awake when they would go in there to bath her or just lay and talk to her. She was refusing to eat and didn't even put up a fight when Sean hooked her up to an IV to make sure she was getting the nutrients she desperately needed. She was becoming a shell of who she once was and it was honestly scaring the shit out of them.

"We have to figure out something," Sean said pacing the study. "She was already underweight to begin with, if she loses anymore weight her organs are going to start failing. Once the organs go, there is a slim to none chance of me saving her."