Chapter 30

"Prince!" Lynn squealed in happiness causing Axel and Victor to burst out laughing. Axel carried her down the stairs and she immediately latched onto Victor once he was within reach. Victor smiled as she tightened her grasp on him and carried her into the kitchen. "Dr. Sean and 52?" She asked softly as Victor sat down.

"They are still busy," Owen said as he walked past them.

"Oh," she sighed as she snuggled into Victor some more.

"Dinner is ready," Marc said as he started making everyone's plate. Victor helped her moved so she could eat while staying in his lap. "Here you go Beautiful," Marc said placing hers and Victor's plates in front of them.

"Thank you," They said in unison which caused her to giggle.
"Someone is in a good mood," North chuckled as he sat beside them.

"I'll be better when Dr. Sean and 52 are here," she said softly.

"Someone missing us?" Kota asked as he and Sean walked into the kitchen.

"You're home!" She squealed hopping off Victor's lap and rushing over to them. They chuckled and hugged her. "You didn't text," She pouted and Sean tapped her nose.

"I'm sorry Pookie but Owen said you were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you up," he explained. "We heard you had a bad dream and Axel made it go away so you could sleep some more. We wanted you to get plenty of rest."

"Oh okay," She nodded then hugged them again. "Come eat," She started pulling them to the table.

"Let us go change first Ten, then we will," Kota smiled at her and she nodded. She went back to Victor's lap and picked at her food until they came back down.

They sat at the table and started eating. She smiled and started eating but they noticed she would occasionally glance up and look at everyone. Every so often she would move from man to man and sit in their lap and snack from their plate and cuddle before moving to someone else. She made sure she sat with everyone at least twice before she decided she was full. The team could tell each one of them noticed how different she was from when they first found her again, and they were happy that she was more relaxed and happier with them.

After dinner they headed to the living room and turned on a movie. She laid across Kota and Sean's lap. Once the movie was over they noticed she was still wide awake so Luke pulled out some board games and they settled down to playing some games. She was still awake so Silas and her started working on a puzzle. A few of the others joined them on working on it while the rest did their own thing but they made sure to stay in the living room where she could see them. They liked this new clinginess of her if they were being honest with themselves. A few wondered if it was permanent or just a phase, either way didn't matter to them as long as she stayed with them they didn't care. A few hours later she was started to fall asleep again and so they decided to call it a night. She pouted and whined when Sean picked her up, "That's enough Pookie, it's bedtime for everyone."

"Stay with me?" She whined and he chuckled.

"Okay Pookie," he said as he carried her up the stairs. He laid her down and laughed when she wouldn't let go of his shirt. "I'm not going anywhere Pookie, I'm yours forever," he said as she moved to hear his heartbeat better.

"I'm all of yours," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep. "Always and for all eternity."

"Good girl," Owen said as he got into bed with them.

"My Owen," She sighed pulling his arm around her.
"Yes Darling, now go to sleep," he smiled as he looked at Sean who was beaming.

"Yes Sir," she breathed as the darkness took over her.

"I can't wait for the rings to arrive," Sean whispered once he was sure she was in a deep sleep.

"Same," Owen said with that millimeter smile of his when he tried to move his hand a little and she subconsciously tightened her grip on his hand that was resting on her stomach. She had one hand on his that was on her stomach and her other one was holding Sean's shirt. "I honestly hope she stays this needy with us, I enjoy it."

"Me too," Sean chuckled as he kissed her forehead. "Do you think we should try pushing her boundaries a little more now that she was gone through everything of hers in the house?"

"We still have the barn to go through," Owen sighed. "But seeing how she is now, we might try. What did she do with our old shirts and hoodies and those bottles she kept?"

Sean chuckled, "Gabe convinced her to give them back to him for a surprise, it took some coaxing but she finally relented, he's turning them into a quilt for her and he's having North and Silas make a shadow box of our bottles for her to hang in her room. He also found some of our other things that she kept and they are doing displays of those as well somehow. They are also building her a bookcase for all her journals. We didn't go through them after she promised there was nothing in there but her writings. We are respecting her privacy and not reading them."

"Good, she really is making progress," Owenwhispered. "She will never be like she was but that is to be expected. I amjust glad we have her back. Now we just need to make her ours forever."