Chapter 37

The ceremony was just a simple one with Dr. Roberts bonding them to one another. She was still amazed that she was married to them and she was finally theirs. She entered her room and slipped her heels off.

"There you are Darling," Owen said as he came into her room. She smiled at him through the mirror as he came up behind her. "There is one more present for you our dear wife," he smiled as he gently moved her hair off her neck. "Close your eyes." She did so and he left gentle kisses along her neck before she felt something being placed on it. She was shocked to find she liked the light weight on it, it was heavier than normal necklaces and yet it kind of hugged her. "Open your eyes Darling," he said and she did to see the rest of her husbands standing behind Owen. "How do you like your collar?"

She looked down at her neck and there was a silver choker on her neck that had a circle in the middle of it and hanging from the circle was a little silver heart. "Oh, it's beautiful," She gasped then frowned, "Collar?"

"Yes Darling, collar," Owen said as he eye locked with her through the mirror

"Yes Darling, collar," Owen said as he eye locked with her through the mirror. "You have unsub consciously been our sub for years even before everything. We are in a lifestyle called Dominant and Submissive. We are your Doms, we have been caring for you and you have listening to our commands without really thinking about it. You love it when we call you our good girl and we absolutely love it when you say Yes Sir."

"Your eyes light up," She said softly and they nodded. 'You control everything for me.'

"Exactly, for you," Axel nodded. "We can control you but you ultimately have the finally say in what we do. We will never force you to do something you are not comfortable with. This collar lets everyone out in public know that you are taken and we are the only ones that have the key to remove it."

They spent the next hour explaining everything to her and answering any questions she had but she ultimately realized she had been doing a lot of things as a Sub without even thinking about it, it just felt natural for her to talk like that or to listen to them.

"Now are you ready for us to show you how much we love you?" Owen asked as he gently placed kisses along her neck.

"I don't know," She gasped. "It's been so long," She admitted, "there's been no one else."

"You haven't been with anyone else Baby?" North asked and she shook her head. "Neither have we," he growled as he pulled her into a deep passionate kiss.

"Really?" She asked shocked. "But all the pictures?"
"We have never slept with them," He growled. "We swear it, it's always been you Baby. You are our forever and always Lynn."
She smiled and a tear slipped free. "I love you guys so much," She whispered as North pulled her in for another kiss and started unzipping her dress as he kissed her. Pretty soon the dress pooled at her feet and she stood before them in a lacy bra and thong. They groaned as they devoured her with their eyes.

Owen kissed her as Sean began peppering her neck with kisses and licks. Sean removed her bra as Owen moved from her lips to her breasts then slowly even lower. Once he reached his destination he latched on and Sean held her up. Owen ate her out while Sean played with her breasts and whispered in her ear, "You like Owen feasting on our pussy don't you Pookie? You have missed us worshipping your body haven't you?"
"Yes," She gasped as she started to close her eyes.

'No don't do that Lynn," Sean growled. "Look at them stroking themselves, look."
She opened her eyes and sure enough the rest of them were now naked and stroking their cocks.

"Look what you do to us Pookie," Sean whispered as he licked her earlobe. "Look and feel our hard throbbing cocks," he pressed against her ass and she gasped. It was so hard to focus between his words, his touch and Owen licking and gently biting her pussy she was on sensory overload. "That's because of you Lynn, only you do this to us."

"Oh fuck," She gasped as her feelings began to climb even more. "Please," She begged.

"Cum Lynn," Owen said before biting down on her clit. She floated higher than she knew she could. Just as she reached the top Owen slammed into her. She gasped and clung to him. He slowly eased out then slammed into her again.

"Fuck Darling, you are so goddamn tight," he groaned as they moved to the bed. He laid down on his back and began to make her bounce on his cock. She gasped as he went even deeper in her. She had forgotten how perfect they felt in her. "That's it Darling, ride my cock. Fuck you are perfect."

"Owen," She gasped as she began to ride him faster.

"Fuck my cock, Lynn, fuck it," He growled, "Fuck Sean if you are going to do it now, I won't last much longer, It's been too damn long. She feels so fucking good."

"Be still Lynn," Sean said pressing her against Owen. "Let me in Pookie," he coaxed gently as he pushed his cock against her ass. Even though it had been seven years she still remembered how full she felt with two of them. She kissed Owen to help her relax and let him in. Before long he was all the way in. He pulled almost completely out then shoved back in. "Fuck Lynn," he growled as he and Owen worked together in tandem.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," She gasped as she rode in between them. "Oh my god, oh, oh."

"That's it, fuck our cocks," Sean growled as they started to move faster. "So fucking perfect, fuck our cocks Lynn, that's it fuck them fuck our cocks. Such a good girl taking both of our fucking cocks."

"Cum Lynn," Owen said as they climaxed in her. She let out a silent scream as she orgasmed at their command. They held her as she came back down.

That night they made sure to show her just how much they loved her. First it was her, Owen, and Sean. Then she had a threesome with North and Silas. Her next threesome was with Raven and Corey. The next threesome was her, Axel, and Marc. Then she had a threesome with Luke and Gabe. The following threesome was with Kota and Victor and the last threesome was with Brandon and Nathan.