Chapter 6

Lynn sat up and bit her lip to force herself not to cry out in pain. She slipped into her bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. She grabbed the bottle of strong pain killers and struggled to open them. Once she managed she took a couple then put the rest in her purse. She grabbed some clothes and tossed them in her bag. Grabbing a few more things that were important to her then slipped out the door, making sure to not wake the sleeping men in her living room.

Scott walked outside and saw the group of fourteen men waiting for him. He sighed, "She's not here Gentlemen."

"Where is she?" Owen asked.

"I don't know," Scott answered honestly.

"Did she just call out sick?" Sean asked.

Scott shook his head, "No."

"Did she come here?" Axel asked.

Scott nodded. "Will you tell us what she talked to you about?" Kota asked.

Scott sighed, "She said she had to leave and she really appreciated everything I did for her and next time she is in town she will stop by."

"She left?" Luke asked shocked.

"Did she tell you where she went?" North asked and Scott shook his head.

"Do you really know and just won't tell us because of those other two asshole?" Marc asked and Scott shook his head.

"No, I honestly don't know."

"Vic, can you get her banking information and track her that way?" Brandon asked.

"Guys, I paid her in cash per her request when I hired her," Scott shook his head.

"Fucking hell," Gabe cussed under his breath.

"We will find her again," Owen growled.

Two months later Sean's phone rings with an unknown number, "Dr. Green," he said confused.

"Yes, Dr. Green there is a girl here at our hospital that fits the description you sent out but the name doesn't match," a female said softly.

"Can you send a picture please?" Sean asked hopefully. After a couple of minutes his phone pinged with a text message. The group surrounded him as he opened it and there before his eyes was their beautiful Lynn with jet black hair, goth attire, and super skinny sitting on a hospital bed. "That's her, where are you?"

"Oklahoma City," she answered.

"That's eight hours away," Kota groaned.

"I can put her to sleep stating it's procedure in order to take the cast off," the woman suggested.

"Please do, we are on our way," Sean said looking up to find that Gabriel had already got their bags ready waiting by the door.

"Okay Miss Smith," the nurse smiled walking into the room and slipped some gloves on. "Are you ready to take this cast off?" Lynn nodded. "Okay, since you didn't have it put on here, we have to get an X-ray done to make sure it is properly healed first. Sorry just procedure."

"Fine," Lynn huffed and followed her down the hall.

After getting the all clear the nurse came back with an IV stand, "Have you ever had a broken bone before?" Lynn shook her head, "Okay well because of the way we have to cut it off it is easier with people that have anxiety that we put them to sleep so they wont panic during it."

"Oh, guess that makes sense," Lynn shrugged, and the nurse sighed in relief internally.

The nurse inserted the IV and smiled, "Don't worry you will wake up in no time and no nasty cast anymore."

"Thank you," she smiled as sleep overcame her.

Lynn snuggled into the pillow then tensed, this wasn't a hospital pillow, and she was laying on her stomach instead of her back. She peeked one eye open, and fear overcame her. This wasn't a hospital bed and definitely not her hotel room.

"Breathe Darling," Owen said softly. Lynn tensed even more. Owen came over and turned on the nightstand lamp. Lynn scooted away from him, and he went back to the chair by the bed. "Breathe Darling, I don't want you to have a panic attack."

That just pissed her off, "Really Owen?!?!?! You fucking kidnapped me out of a goddamn hospital, and you tell me not to have a panic attack?!?!?!?!" she screamed as she got out of the bed.

"I see she is awake," Sean said as the group came into the room.

"How dare you, Sean!" she screamed as she threw a pillow at him.

"Wow any other girl would be thrilled to be at our home," Luke chuckled.

"Fuck off Lucian!" she screamed throwing a pillow at him and hitting him in the face.

"I may have given her too many pillows," Gabriel shrugged.

Lynn picked up another then heard, "Stop right now Lynn," Owen said sternly.

She turned to him and gave him an equal glare, "Fuck off Owen, you don't get the right to tell me what to do. You aren't my Dom nor my boyfriend or fiancé anymore. You made that perfectly clear when you left and broke your promise and never returned."

"We did Princess, but you weren't there," Victor pleaded.

"Bull fucking shit Victor, I was there for five fucking years before I gave up on you and tried to move on!" Lynn screamed then sighed. "Five fucking years of hoping every single day and getting my hopes up every single time someone pulled up into the driveway only to be disappointed every single fucking time. 1825 days of wishing and hoping only to realize it was all lies. I couldn't do it any more, it broke me so I had to leave. Two  years after I left and finally start to somewhat live again and you just fucking show up out of the blue and act like it's no big deal! Well it is!" She sighed again and looked up to the ceiling and blinked away tears that was threatening to fall. She took a shaky breath and let it out. "Fuck it," she mumbled as she bounced on her heels and clutched the sleeves of her hoodie. She shook her arms and grabbed the ends of her sleeves. She walked to the group and glared, "Move."

"Where are you going Baby?" North asked.

"One, I'm not your Baby anymore and never will be again so quit calling me that. Two, not that it's any of your fucking business but I'm going outside for some fucking fresh air. Three, don't fucking follow me. I'm not running away, I get it, I'm your fucking prisoner. You have fucking cameras every fucking where I couldn't leave even if I tried. I want to be left fucking alone. Now fucking move."

North took a step towards her, "Let's get a few things clear. One, you will always be my Baby ALWAYS. Two, you will stop giving Gabriel a run for foul language. Three, you aren't our prisoner, but you will be staying here. You are underweight and need to get healthy again so until Doc says you are well you will be staying here as our guest. Four, we did come back but when we did the staff told us you left. We are sorry it took 7 years, but we were instant hits and booked everywhere and we tried repeatedly calling and sending letters, but you never answered, and the letters came back unopened. We are sorry Baby."

"Bullshit," she glared as she walked past the group and down the hall.

"Well, that went well," Brandon sighed.