Chapter 19

Lynn got out of the van and clutched the tiny rainbow pinwheel, dragon toys, and flowers. She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. She began walking down the path and the men followed silently behind her. She found the tombstones easily and kneeled down in front of her great grandfather's.
"Hi Papa," She whispered as she set some flowers in the vase and brushed some dirt off the lettering. She cleaned it up then kissed it.

She moved to the one next to it and gently touched it. "Hi Angel," She sniffled as she traced the letters Angel River Marley October 1st Our little 9 weeks 5 days miracle Always with you Always with us. "I'm sorry it's been so long but I am finally able to come," She whispered as she set the flowers in the vase and placed the pinwheel in the ground. "I found you a dragon that I think you will like." She smiled softly and traced the teddy bear that was etched on the stone. "Your daddies are here, I have told them about you and they even got to hear your precious little heartbeat, Sweetie. I'll give you some time with them, just remember Mommy loves you so much." She kissed the stone and got up. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "I'll just give you some time with our baby," She said as she walked to go visit other family that was in the cemetery.

She managed to get to the giant oak that was by some distant family members and turned to see all fourteen men kneeling by the stone touching it. She wiped her tears and turned back around. She knew it was the right thing to do to tell them but damn did it hurt reopening the wound and pouring so much salt into it. She could feel herself slipping again. She managed to walk over to her great grandmother's grandparents and fell. She was so exhausted and this took so much energy out of her. The walls she was trying to keep ahold of so tightly finally cracked and she burst into sobs.

"Just let it out Angelos Mou," Silas said picking her up and holding her. She clutched his neck and just held on. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that all by yourself Angelos Mou." He picked her up and carried her back to the grave of their child. He held her while she sobbed and she could hear them crying too.

Once she was able to pull herself together, she wiped her face and asked someone to go get the lock box. Brandon handed it to her and she opened it. She pulled out a picture and laid it down. "The casket was so tiny but the funeral home was so nice and understanding. Our baby was only the size of a cherry but they still were very considerate. Someone recorded the funeral for me," She pulled out a DVD and laid it down. "They even had someone make a tiny blanket to cover our baby in and made a copy for me. They were buried with a tiny teddy bear and I was given two identical bears, one for the lockbox and one for me to carry and hug. They told me when I hug the bear our baby gets a hug from the one they are with." She pulled the tiny white bear out of the lock box and then she pulled out the tiniest blanket they had ever seen. It was white and someone had taken the time to embroider Miracle Angel on it.

They broke down again as they each held the bear and blanket. Once she got them back she carefully placed them back in the lock box. "I miss you so much Angel, I'll come back soon Sweetie. Mommy loves you so much." She stood and they headed back to the van. Once they hit the road she took a deep breath and continued, "I don't remember much after the funeral, like I said I became addicted to the Xanax and it's all a blur. Eventually I realized that I needed to get back to house in case you came home so I quit taking them and moved back to the house. The staff told me that you never came home while I was gone and you didn't even call. I held out hope and threw myself into my artwork while still trying to numb myself. But you never came back. I kept sending out letters but they kept coming back unopened. I couldn't stand the pity looks and the talk from everyone as well as the treatment from some people. It was becoming very hostile at the house involving certain people and once I received the Cease and Desist it broke me and that's when I decided you were done with me and it was time for me to leave."

"That's just it Ten" Kota said shaking his head. "We never sent that. We would never do that to you. Hell we were trying to call you every break we had in between movies but we were told your number had changed. And on top of that we did call the house numerous times but every time we were told that you had just left and then we were finally told you had moved out."

"Wait a damn minute," Gabriel said, "Just what the hell do you mean 'treatment from some people' and 'becoming very hostile involving certain people' Trouble?"

"Exactly what it sounds like Gabriel," Lynn sighed while closing her eyes. She should have known that he would catch onto that.

"Who was mistreating you Princess?" Victor asked.

"The same person who's handwriting is on the Return to Sender letters back at the house," Lynn whispered. "And the same handwriting that is on the Cease and Desist paperwork." She drifted off to sleep and they looked at one another.

Once they got back to the house North carried her up to Owen's room and tucked her in bed. He came back to the study and they opened the Cease and Desist paperwork then pulled out both piles of letters. They looked at the handwriting and Victor punched the desk. There glaring back at them was his father's handwriting.