Chapter 14

"II" Lynn took off out the door.

"Mr. Taylor," Owen growled and Luke took off after her.

"Did you just fucking say what I thought I heard you fucking say?" Gabriel asked after picking his mouth up off the ground.

"She was pregnant," Sean said looking at the sonogram picture.

"Butbut.but," Corey stuttered.

"Mr. Coleman, I want everything and I mean every last thing in this room packed up and brought back to the house. Put it in the spare rooms we are going through every last thing she has in here. I want this place spotless, were having an emergency family meeting tonight. Dr. Green you, Mr. Korba, Mr. Taylor, Mr. Toma, and I are going to help Mr. Taylor Sr with our bird. The rest of you help Mr. Coleman. We are getting our answers tonight," Owen said placing the box in Gabriels hands.

"We need to show her our returned letters also," Axel said and Owen nodded. "Everything is being told tonight. No more secrets."

Owen, Sean, North, Silas, and Axel headed out to the parking lot and found Luke arguing with Lynn. "Give me my fucking keys Lucian now!"

"No Cupcake," Luke said holding them out of reach.

"Give me my fucking keys Lucian or so help me you will regret it," Lynn threatened.

"Nope," Luke shook his head, "you are not in the right state of mind to be driving."

"Fuck you Lucian," She said as she punched him in the stomach. Luke gave an oomph and tossed the keys to North before he doubled over to catch his breath.

"Damn Cupcake, have you been training with Nathan?" Luke gasped.

"Give me my keys North," Lynn glared at him.

"No," North shook his head.

"God damn you," she said through clenched teeth as she stormed off. Silas caught up with her, picked her up, and put her over his shoulder.

"Put me down you big old brute right now!" She screamed as she hit and kicked him as best as she could. Silas just kept walking back over to the group.

"Stop right now," Owen commanded and she just spit in his face.

"Dont you dare tell me what to do Owen Blackbourne! You fucking ghosted me then came back into my life and when I tried to leave you fucking kidnapped me out of a goddamn hospital and then tried to fucking control me again and invade my privacy and secrets and now you are trying to keep me prisoner yet again! How much more clear do I need to be for you to get it through all of your god damn heads to leave me the fuck alone?!?!?!?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She felt the tears slipping free and she screamed in frustration while grabbing her hair and pulling while pressing the palms of her hands in her eyes to stop the tears.

"Its okay Angelos Mou," Silas whispered. She started shaking and Silas set her up right. She collapsed into his hold then started slapping him, North came up beside Silas and she swung on him.

"Leave me alone!" She screamed.

"No," Silas shook his head. "You need us."

"No I dont! You left me!" She slapped him.

"You told us to go Cupcake," Luke said and she glared at him through the tears.

"You promised you would constantly come back. Your exact words Lucian were and I quote We will be back so much it will be like we never left Cupcake I promise. Yet you broke that god damn promise! So once again leave me alone and fuck off Lucian Taylor! Fuck off all of you!" Lynn screamed as she turned back to her car. "Just give me my fucking keys please," She said softly.

"I cant do that Baby," North shook his head and she banged her head on the car. "You arent safe to drive being this upset."

She clenched her teeth and formed fists, "Give me my keys right now North Taylor."

"I wont Baby," North shook his head. "You are in no shape to drive."

"I need to get away from you before I say something I cant take back," Lynn said clenching and unclenching her fists. "Now give me my keys."

"No," North shook his head. "It is not safe for you to drive while you are this upset."

"And you are making it worse you fucking idiot!" She screamed and stomped her foot. "Just give me my fucking property so I can leave and calm the fuck down!"

Silas came up behind her and touched her shoulder. She turned around and punched him, "Dont touch me Silas Korba!" She swung again and again and again. She just full force let out. North looked around and noticed the whole team was there just watching. It broke his heart watching her completely lost it but he also knew she needed this.

After awhile her hits and slaps got sloppy and weak. Silas wrapped his arms around her and said that it would be okay. It was the straw that broke, she completely lost it and sobbed so hard she was shaking. Silas turned, leaned against the car and ran his fingers through her ebony hair. When she couldnt stand anymore he slid to the ground and just kept holding her while she released everything in her.

The team looked at one another heartbroken. After a bit she grew quiet and they noticed she had cried herself to sleep. North and Nathan helped Silas stand and they went back to the van.

"I got a moving van coming by in thirty minutes," Gabriel said. "Nathan, Raven, and North can help me load everything to take back to the house."

"I will drive her car back once we are done," North whispered watching her sniffle in her sleep. "She going to be okay Doc?"

Sean shook his head, "Shes going to feel like shit tomorrow and has a long road of recovery ahead of her. I fear were in for more breakdowns as she goes through withdrawals as well as us breaking down her walls and uncovering all these secrets that have kept us apart all these years."

"Well she wont be going through it alone anymore," Owen said and everyone agreed.