Chapter 2

"Hello Gorgeous,"  The man with greasy black hair and looked like he hadn't showered in a week called out as she walked over to them.

"I've told you a million times not to call me that Robert, now what can I get you and John to drink?" She asked with an irritated tone in her voice.

"What do you recommend?" The man called John asked and she sighed heavily.

"You ask every time and every time I tell you that I drink water so unless you want water pick something off the menu," she said with a fake smile.

"How about you come a little closer and help me pick something Sweetheart," Robert chuckled.

"How would you like a black eye?" She asked so sweetly the Blackbourne Toma team thought they might get cavities from just her tone.

"One of these days you will give in Babe," John laughed.

"Hell will freeze over first," Lynn said rolling her eyes. "Now either order or leave, I have work to get back to."

"I'll have you, Sweetheart," Robert leered and grabbed her wrist pulling her closer and slamming it down on the edge of the wooden table. He twisted her wrist and squeezed.

North and Raven stood but before the rest could Lynn kicked Robert in the shin and punched him in the face making him release his grip on her.

"You bitch," John said going to grab her, but another man walked over.

"I've told you numerous times to leave her alone, but you wouldn't listen, now leave and don't come back," The man said glaring. The men left and Lynn sighed, "You, okay?" the man asked.

"Peachy keen," Lynn said rolling her shoulders. "Thanks Scott." He motioned to look at her wrist and she shook her head, "I'm fine, promise."

"Fine but go ahead and leave when your group is done," Scott nodded and walked off.

"Way to go Princess," Victor Morgan said when she walked back over to them.

"It's whatever," She said nonchalantly.

"Are you okay?" Marc Weiland asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, how is your food?" she asked, and they said it was perfect. She headed to the back to take care of some things.

About fifteen minutes later the group watched her rolling silverware when Scott walked over to her. "Damn Lynn" he said grabbing her arm gently. The bruise was black and blue, and she flinched a little when he touched it. "Go get that checked out."

"It's fine Scott, it's just a bruise," She rolled her eyes. "It will go away in a few days."

"I'm a doctor, I can look at it if you want," Sean Green called out.

She shook her head, "I'm fine."

"Why won't you let him look at it?" Scott asked.

She glared at him, "Because you are being dramatic, I'm fine, it's just a damn bruise."

"Then compromise and go home and rest your arm please," Scott said, and she sighed.

"Fine if it will make you drop this, but I better get paid for my whole shift," She glared.

"Agreed," he nodded, and she walked to the back.

"You know you are the only person I know on earth that wouldn't let Dr. Sean Green check you out or fawn over the Blackbourne Toma group," Lisa sighed as she walked with Lynn to the front.

"They are just regular men that have a talent for cameras," Lynn rolled her eyes, "Doesn't mean every single female should drop to their knees and be on their beck and call for their every whim. I'll see you later Lisa."

"You want me to see if Scott will let me take you home?" She asked and Lynn shook her head.

"Nah I'm fine going home alone," She said as she stuck her headphones in her ears. She waved bye and the team looked at one another.

After about ten minutes she sighed and pulled a headphone out of her ear, "Quit following me I'm not going home while you are following me." She turned to see who it was.

"You're good," Lucian Taylor said coming out from the alleyway.

"You're not very good at tailing people," She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to make sure you got home safe and sound," he shrugged.

"It's none of your concern," she shook her head. "Now run along and go back to your group and leave me alone."

"Why aren't you like other girls?" He asked curiously.

"Why are you so fascinated with someone who obviously wants nothing to do you with you?" She rebutted. "Oh wait, it's one of those you want what you can't have type of things. Well get over it."

"Not going to happen Cupcake," He chuckled. "You will be interesting for the rest of our days."

"Then fascinate from a very long distance, like across the ocean for starters," She rolled her eyes. "Just leave me alone."

"Not until I know you are home safe and sound," He shook his head.

"UGH MEN" She growled. "What can I do to make you fucking go the hell away other than let you follow me home like a goddamn dog?"

"Give me your number and let me know the moment you are home?" He asked and she shook her head. "Then I guess I'll be your dog until you go home."

"Mother fucking hell," She muttered and held her hand out for his phone. "I swear to fucking god if I suddenly get swarmed with fucking photographers..."

"We'll protect you Cupcake," he shook his head as he took his phone back.

"STAY HERE," she growled and pointed her finger at him.

"Ohhhh yes Mistress," He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes and flipped him off. He watched her walk away and once she was out of sight; he called the group to let them know. Victor worked his magic then let them know that it was a burner phone so they couldn't gather information on it.

"Who is this girl?" Brandon asked.

"I don't know, the manager won't release her information," Nathan Griffin said shaking his head.

Luke burst out laughing and they looked at him. He held up his phone and there was picture of her hand on a doorknob. "I told her that wasn't good enough because it could be any random door," he said, "And she sent back angry face emojis."

"Why don't we just drop this?" Kota asked. "I mean she obviously isn't a fan and has said repeatedly that she wants us to leave her alone."

"Because I don't feel right leaving her alone with those two men obsessing over her," Owen said.

"And we aren't?" Kota threw back.

"We're trying to protect her," Sean threw back.

"And she has said she doesn't want us to," Kota argued back. "Besides we're only here for a couple more days."

"Aww" Luke cooed and held his phone up. There was a picture of Lynn laying in her bed with a bored expression on her face. "Cupcake is so cute."

"See if she will send pics every day of her wrist so I can somewhat make sure it is okay," Sean said, and Luke typed away.

He chuckled at her response, "She said nope it's fine and to leave her alone."

"Guess we will just have to respect her wishes," Corey muttered.

"Like hell," Northsaid shaking his head. "Baby needs protection whether she likes it or not."