Chapter 41

A couple weeks go by and the guys are getting more and more worried. Despite everyone but Marc being home, Lynn is slipping further into her depression. She barely gets out of bed and is losing weight. She either cries all the time or just stares out the window.

"Doll," Axel says as he comes into her room and finds her in the bay window seat.

"Why?" she asks softly. "Why would he do this to me? To us? He said he loved me."

"I don't know Doll," Axel said as he sat across from her. "But you still have the rest of us and we are very worried about you."

"I'm sorry," She whispered. "My heart just hurts so much. I don't understand why he would marry me if he didn't want to be with me. Did he feel pressured or obligated?"

"I don't know Doll," Axel sighed. "Only he can give you an answer on what happened."

"Who is she, Wolf?" She asked as she crawled into his lap. "I need to know."

Axel sighed and held her. "She's his hair stylist for the movie."

"Enough," She tensed. "I don't want to know more."

"Okay," Axel nodded. "Will you please try to eat something? North even said you can have sweets, just please eat. Doc is worried about how much weight you have lost."

"I'll try," she whispered. "I'm sorry I'm slipping. I know I'm worrying you but my heart just hurts so much that it takes my appetite and motivation away."

"We know Doll," he sighed. "He hurt us too."

"I still have you?" She asked scared.

"Yes Darling, you still have all of us," Owen said as the rest of the team came into the room.

"Promise me something?" she asked as they sat in front of her.

"Anything," Sean said scared.

"If you want to leave just tell me, don't do this to me," She said as a tear slipped down her face. "I can learn to live without you wanting me but don't break my heart doing this. This deception is so much worse. At least by being honest my heart isn't nearly as hurt but I can't survive another deception. I just can't, so please don't lie to me."

"Never, Angelos Mou," Silas shook his head. "You are it for me."

"Same Baby," North growled. "There will never be any one else."

"We will never want anyone else, Cupcake," Luke nodded.

"If there ever was, just please tell me," She said as she wiped the tear away.

"Okay Darling, we promise we will," Owen nodded. "But there never will be."

"We are will and will obey," they said in unison.

"Now will you pretty please try to eat Baby?" North asked as Axel stood with her in his arms bridal style.

"I am a little hungry but I don't know what I want," She nodded. "Just some kind of comfort food. Maybe movie time will help my heart not hurt so much. I am sorry Guys. I do love all of you. I just never expected him to do this to me. To us. If just feels like a part of my heart has been ripped out of me."

"We know Ten," Kota sighed, "we never expected this either."

"We are just glad you aren't going back to your old ways to deal with the pain, Princess," Victor said as he held her while Axel went to change into a dry shirt.

"I have thought about," she admitted and everyone stopped what they were doing to listen, "but I couldn't do that to you. You're what keeps me going even though I feel like I am dying inside. Your love is what keeps me pushing through this pain even when I want to give up. I couldn't hurt you like that."

"Thank you," Sean said as he came over to her and kissed her softly. They each did the same thing.

"I promise I kill him hurting you Kitten," Raven growled and she shook her head.

"I don't want that pain on your conscious Bear," she said softly. "He may have broken my heart but he is still your brother. Don't do it, please."

"I may be the odd one out on this," Kota sighed, "But I still want to hear his side of things."

"You aren't," Owen shook his head. "We are all going to hear his side. We are still going to give him the benefit of doubt that there could be something amiss going on. But he does need to be more aware of how things could be perceived and this is a consequence of those actions."

"Just remember," Axel said as he sat a bowl of chicken and dumplings and a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in front of her, "there are three sides to every story."

"What the hell is going on in here? Why have youbeen crying Beautiful?"