Chapter 27

Owen raised his finger to his mouth when they started coming in late that night. They smiled when they saw her curled up in Nathan's lap fast asleep. "So what did you want to talk about?" Sean asked once they changed into comfortable clothes and came back into the living room.

Owen and Gabriel told them about her reaction to them leaving then her fears she told Gabe while he was washing her hair. Owen then told them about what he was thinking on working on movies in rotation so some of them can stay there with her and even getting her an alias to sell her crafts if she wanted. They needed to figure out a way to protect her privacy from the press and fans because they knew how hateful they could be if they wanted. It would not look good if they found out what Victor's father had done. It was hard enough keeping it private when he was arrested and sent to prison for life. Thankfully Victor had been able to bankrupt his father and even get additional charges for embezzlement once he was able to prove that his father was taking Victor's money for his own pleasures. His father was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. That was very hard to keep quiet but they managed. Now they needed to use those resources to protect Lynn at all costs.

"Whatever we need to do we will," Kota said softly.

"I found the fucking perfect ring for her, it has a heart cage and we can put our stones inside," Gabriel said sending them the picture. "I also found fucking rings for us, if she decides she wants us to wear them. The only fucking down side is that the press will have a fucking hey day trying to figure out why we are now wearing fucking rings."

"Unless we put them on a necklace when we go to work," Axel suggested. "We wear them when we are here but when we have to go act then we put them on a necklace so we still have them with us."

"That's a great idea," Victor nodded.

"We also need to make sure we remain in constant contact with her, open communication will be vital in keeping her reassured," Silas said softly. "We know how her anxiety is, staying in contact while we are gone will be beneficial for. I mean look at this and we were only gone a couple of hours."

"Agreed," The rest of the team said.

"How long ring?" Raven asked.

"They will be here next week," Gabriel said.

"You don't think she will panic over the rings?" Brandon asked.

"I think as long as we tell her they are promise rings she will be okay," Sean said. "A promise ring shows commitment without the pressures of engagement just yet. She may not think she is ready for engagement even if her mind and body says otherwise. We just have to keep tackling her fears and anxiety but she is already showing huge progress in regaining her trust with us."

"That she is," Owen nodded. "We may start pushing her boundaries a little more soon, just to test the waters. But I think we need to finish going through her stuff first. She opened up after she started going through them so she may open more once they are tackled."

"Should we suggest or let her do it on her own again?" Luke asked.

"I think we should suggest and just let her decide," Victor said and they nodded.
"Okay, let's get some sleep, we will have a busy day tomorrow," Owen said as they stood. Nathan went and laid her down in her bed. North and Silas each laid with her.

The next morning she woke up and smiled softly when she realized she was facing Silas. By the size of the body behind her it was North holding her closely. She started to get up but North wouldn't let her.
"Go back to sleep Baby," he said half awake.

"Bathroom," She whispered and he lifted his hand. She slipped out and went to the bathroom.

Once she was done she started to leave the room but froze when she heard, "Get back in bed Angelos Mou, it's too early."

She thought it over then decided she could use more cuddles. She crawled back in between them and sighed in content. "Good girl," they both mumbled as they scooted closer to her. She beamed as they ran their fingers up and down her body until she drifted off to sleep again.