Chapter 40

Silas picked up his phone, "Hey Angelos Mou, can I call you back? I'm in the middle of a shoot right now," he said while glaring at the producer.

"Superman," She sobbed into the phone.

"Angelos Mou, what's wrong?" he asked as he walked off the set.

"Silas please come home," She sobbed. "I need you home now."

"Angelos Mou, what is wrong?" he said entering his trailer. "Tell me what is going on please."

"It's on the news," She burst into tears again. "Please come home Silas, please. My heart hurts so bad."

"I'm heading to the airport right now Angelos Mou," He said changing clothes. "Listen to me Angelos Mou, are you listening to me?"

"Yes," She said trying to calm down. "I'm listening."

"I don't know what is going on, but I want you to promise me that you won't self-harm in any way," Silas said as he slipped his shoes on. "Promise me Angelos Mou."

"It hurts so much Silas," She sobbed, "I just want the pain to stop."

"Where's North?" Silas asked as he headed to his producer.

"I don't know," She sobbed. "I just want my heart to stop hurting."

"I want you to go find North and stay with him until I get there, now Angelos Mou," Silas said as he handed his producer a note saying there was a family emergency, but he would contact him as soon as it was under control. The producer nodded and Silas raced to his car. "Are you with North, Lynn?" Silas asked as he got in his car.

"I don't want to leave my room Superman," she sobbed. "It hurts too much. Why would he do this to me? He said he loved me. He married me, why did he lie to me?"

"Who Angelos Mou?" Silas said as he pulled out onto the highway.

"Marc," she burst into tears again.

"What did Marc do?" Silas asked confused.

"He...." She burst into tears. "He..."

"Lynn, listen to me," Silas said as he passed a car and took the airport exit. "I am about to get to the airport. I am going to hang up the phone now, I want you to promise me you won't do anything reckless. I am coming home to you, promise me Angelos Mou, promise me."
"I promise," Lynn sobbed, "I just want the pain to stop."

"I'll be there soon to take it away Angelos Mou," Silas said as he parked the car. "I'm on my way. I love you Lynn."

"Love you Silas," She sobbed.

Silas hung up and took a deep breath. He dialed another number and tried to calm his racing heart. "I don't know that the fuck is going on but go check on Angelos Mou NOW NORTH," Silas growled.

"I'm outside her door," North sighed, "She's still crying and the door is locked."

"What the fuck is going on?" Silas growled.

"Marc was photographed kissing another girl," North growled as he clenched his fists.

"What?" Silas asked as he boarded the plane. "Are you sure?"

"It's all over the news," North sighed, "and he's wearing the bracelet in the photographs."

"Fucking hell," Silas sighed. "I have to turn off my phone, but get in there North, she's in so much pain, I fear she may slip. She called me for help. I'm on a plane heading there now."

"Luke is home," North sighed, "I'll get him to unlock the door. Mr. B is notifying everyone else."

"Be there soon," Silas said as he hung up the phone and sighed. What the fuck was going on?

North got up off the floor and went in search for Luke. He turned and jumped. Luke was standing right behind him. "Fucking hell Lucian," North growled. "Goddamn Ninja."

"Can I unlock her door now?" Luke pouted and North nodded. "Silas on his way?" North nodded again. Luke unlocked the door and pouted at seeing Lynn on the bed sobbing. "Oh Cupcake." Luke and North shut her door then they got on her bed with her. They held her while her heart was breaking, and she soon cried herself to sleep.

About five minutes after she exhausted herself to sleep they heard the front door slam open. They gently removed themselves from her grasp and went to the top of the stairs. They saw Gabe and Raven standing there livid.

"Where is he?" Gabe shouted.

"I kill him!" Raven roared.

"Shut up," North growled. "She just cried herself to sleep."

"Am I the only one here that is wondering if it may be a deception?" Brandon asked. "There may be a chance he is innocent in all of this. We have to admit we know how the paparazzi can easily twist things for their own motives."

"Then why isn't he answering the redline?" Owen asked. "Why hasn't he tried calling to explain?"

"Where is she?" Silas asked bursting through the door. "I told you to stay with her," he glared at North.

"She just cried herself to sleep five minutes ago," North said pointing to his drenched shirt.

"Superman," an exhausted heartbroken voice said meekly from the top of the stairs.

"Angelos Mou," Silas said shoving past everyone and raced up the stairs. He picked her up and she burst into tears again.

"Make it stop hurting so much," she pleaded. "I don't want to feel anymore. I just want it to all go away, please Silas."

"I'm so sorry Angelos Mou," he said as he headed to her room. The rest of the team looked at each other and sighed. They needed answers on what the hell was going on.