Chapter 48

"Seriously Marc?"

Marc came out of the kitchen to see everyone but North, Raven, Silas, and Lynn standing there.

"You seriously had to go and do that instead of just calling us and telling us about it first?" Axel asked.

"I just wanted everyone to know that we are married and to know the truth," he sighed as he sat his water bottle down. "I was tired of hiding it from everyone."

"Yeah, well that little stunt of yours sent our wife into a panic attack!" Owen shouted.

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to do anything right anymore," he said as he sat on the couch and put his head in his hands.

"I have to admit, it was pretty fucking bold of you to do though," Gabe shrugged.

"Can I see the proof?" Victor asked and Marc pointed to the table. "My father really is involved? Like you aren't just making it up?"

"It's all there," Marc shook his head. "Everything the private investigator was able to find is there. I swear I didn't make anything up, everything I said was the truth. He was talking to her before he was sent to prison and planning different ways to get rid of Lynn. It's right there he told the bitch that he had to get one of us other than you to break her heart to keep her away from us. Apparently he's been stalking her all these years to make sure she stayed away from us. I was just the one that was dumb enough to fall for his plan."

"Fuck," Victor sighed. "Even from fucking prison he can't just leave me alone."

"You should have told us first," Kota sighed, "you know that right?"

"I didn't think you would honestly believe me," Marc said looking up at them.

"You still should have told us what you planned on doing," Brandon said. "We could have prepared Lynn instead of being just as caught off guard. She had a full blown panic attack."

"I'm sorry," Marc sighed. "I didn't think she would, I just wanted the truth to be told."

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't hold my breath on Lynn forgiving you just yet," Luke said. "She's now worried about how the fans are going to react to us being married. She's fearing the hate mail and things like that. She's also worried someone is going to find about Angel."

Victor's phone rang so he stepped outside to answer it.

"Your phone really can't come off the charger?" Kota asked.

"It dies the moment you take it off," Marc shook his head. Kota took it off and sure enough it instantly died. Kota put it back on the charger and once it powered on, it showed as being fully charged. "You really did a number on it."

"Here," Corey tossed him a new phone. "Don't turn it off."

"Never again," Marc shook his head.

Victor came back in, "Judge wants to see the proof so new charges can be brought up against my father. All of our producers want to see the proof as well. Your manager wants to see the proof as well and wants to press charges on her and my father for everything they can think of. Sheila has also been blacklisted from everyone."

"Whatever you think is best," Marc said. "If she never wants to see me again, I will understand but I just wanted the truth to be told. I didn't want to lie and say I was single ever again. Even if she still doesn't want to be married to me, I still consider myself married to her. I will forever be faithful to her."

"Just give her time," Axel said as he looked over the proof Marc had.

"Whatever she wants," Marc nodded.

Owen's phone rang, "Yes Darling?" he asked the instant he heard Lynn's voice.

"Okay Darling, we are on our way back. Yes Ma'am." He hung up the phone. "Pack your shit, she wants to see the proof and wants you back at the house but you are still in trouble."

"I'll take it," Marc nodded as he went to the room to pack his few belongings.

Marc walked into the house nervously. North and Raven stood in front of her glaring at him. "Here you go Doll," Axel said handing her the packet in his hands.

"You still trouble," Raven growled.

"I know," Marc nodded.

"Good," Raven said as he turned his back on Marc.

"You can't kill him Bear," Lynn said touching Raven's cheek.

"He broke your heart," He growled softly.

"Yes he did but he is still your brother," She whispered.

"Net," Raven growled.

"No, Baby," North shook his head. "No brother of mine would have committed adultery then gone public about you after you specifically said not to."

Marc looked heartbroken but kept his mouth shut, he knew they had every right to feel that way.

"He may have done that but you know deep down in your hearts that he is still your brother, you are just very hurt by him right now," She said softly. "Now I'm exhausted so I am going to go take a nap. You need to stay here and look at what he brought for you to look at. Promise me you wont kill him while I sleep," She said softly. They opened their mouth then shut it. "Promise me?"

"Promise," Both of them said through clenched teeth.