Chapter 4

North turned the knob and sighed in relief when it opened. Everyone came in and smiled seeing Lynn asleep on the couch curled up under a Nightmare Before Christmas blanket. Sean walked over and touched her forehead.

"She has a fever," he whispered as Axel locked the door behind him.

"Shit," Sean whispers as he took her arm out of the blanket and it was bruised and swollen. "It's broken, she needs to have surgery."

Silas scooped her up which caused her to wake up, "What the hell?" She screeched in shock.

"Hospital," Sean said as they walked out the door. "Where are your keys?"

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked trying to wiggle out of Silas' grasp.

"Stop before you fall and hurt yourself even more," he grunted.

"Put me down," she argued.

"No, you need to go to the hospital," Owen said shaking his head and Silas buckled her in. She tried to unbuckle but North got in beside her and took her hands in his.
"Stop Baby, just let us take care of you," North said intertwining his fingers with hers.

"I'm fine," she shook her head.
"Baby, your wrist is broken, you are not fine."

"Quit calling me Baby," she glared at him. "I'm not your Baby."

"You are, you just haven't accepted it yet, but you will eventually," North chuckled.

"Sure whatever," she said rolling her yes.

"You will see Cupcake," Luke smirked. She rolled her eyes again and when they pulled up to the hospital Silas picked her up and carried her inside.

"Hello Dr. Green" a doctor said smiling at Sean. "What can I do for you?"

"This lovely girl right here has broken her wrist and I need to get it fixed," Sean said, and the doctor nodded. "Come on Pookie."

"Not like I have a choice," she muttered as Silas carried her down the hall.

"Ok Pookie, let's get you all better," Sean said as he handed her a gown and started talking to the other doctor about what they needed to do. "First, let's get you an X-Ray so we can start planning what to do."

"Whatever," she mumbled as she stood up. Sean put his arm around her shoulder. "Let go, I'm not going to run away, you would just catch me before I could even reach the door," she said rolling her shoulders to get him off her.

"Nope, I like having you in my arms too much Pookie," he said as they reached the office for X-Rays. He took her inside and then walked her back to the room where the remaining men were waiting.
"Go away," she mumbled as she sat back in the bed and frowned.

"Nope, you need us here," Luke smiled.

"No, I don't, I need to go home and heal and then go back to work," she glared at them.

"You can go back to work after you heal from your surgery," Sean said walking in with X-Rays in his hand. "Okay, time to take some medicine."

"I don't want to be here," she glared.

"But you need to be here Baby," North said coming to sit by her.

She glared at him, "I am not your Baby. I want to go home."

"You will go home after you get your surgery," Owen said as he leaned against the wall. "Now take your medicine, the quicker you let Dr. Green fix you, the sooner you go home."

She glared at Owen and after a short stare down she sighed, stuck her tongue out at him and took the medicine. After a couple of minutes, she got loopy and leaned against North and started to cuddle with him. He wrapped his arm around her, she smiled and tried to get even closer to him.

"It's amazing how different she is when she doesn't have her guard up," Kota said as they watched her.

"Wonder what she is fucking hiding from us that is making her try to fucking push us away," Gabe mumbled, and everyone nodded.
"Doesn't matter, we will figure it out and show her we aren't going anywhere," Axel said.

"How if we really are leaving soon?" Luke asked.

"We will figure it out," Owen muttered as Sean wheeled her away once North got off the bed.