seranade

~Ross~

I was working on winning my mates heart again. My mates(buddies) and I came up with an idea I knew she liked when I sang with her but this time I was going to sing too her. I had my friends set up near the cafeteria in a classroom. Even the teacher was in on this. I was going to get her at lunch in front of everyone.  I took a deep breath as I sat on my lunch table I watched as Shay walked in with her friends they took their seat and she sat among them here I got. I nodded to my mates and they walked out getting the stuff ready to play. I took a deep breath as the piano music start. I watched as she looked around and then I began to sing.

“There's some things we don't talk about, Rather do without, And just hold the smile, Falling in and out of love, Same damn problem, Together all the while” She sat on the table looking at me. “You can never say never, Why we don't know when, Time and time again, Younger now than we were before” I walked up to her and smiled as she blushed looking around. “Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go”  I took her hands as I sang to her. “Picture you're the queen of everything, As far as the eye can see, Under your command, I will be your guardian, When all is crumbling, Steady your hands” I knew everyone was looking at me but I don’t care I’d do anything to get her to give me one chance. “You can never say never, Why we don't know when, Time and time again, Younger now than we were before” My buddies rolled in with the instruments and smirked “Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, We're pulling apart and coming together again and again, We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again” Shay was tomato red as I sang to her. “Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go, Don't let me go,  Don't let me go,  Don't let me go”

This was the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done. I never been more embarrassed in my entire life, Shay smiled and stated “embarrassed?” I smirked she could read me like a book. He took my hands and pulled me forwards she pressed her lips to mine I felt light as air. I kissed her back and she pulled away just as fast saying “you moved up a notch on my forgiveness list.” Dam a notch?  She was one tough girl to get forgiveness from. I nodded and she let me go saying “that was sweet Ross.” I looked back to my mates and the drummer Tommy smirked it was his idea to begin with to serenade my soul mate. I rolled my eyes at him he was a dork. I kissed her cheek and she said “go on get going.” I nodded and helped my friend put the equipment away. I was slowly winning her over. Slowly but surely

[author note: if you wan tto know how he would sound it's Jacob Artist singing. i hope you all enjoy this chapter and the story so far and thank you so much for the comments. please keep the comments coming and rate thank you so much.]