Chapter: Visions and Secrets

Hi I wanted to Dedicate this chapter to all my fans who has supported me from the beginning. Thanks so much for the support..

Love yah..

XOXO's

Blake Pov;

(Tuesday 2:00 am)

I jerked awake all my senses on alert but why? I Frown as I heard growling  an animal noises that seem to get louder and louder,I Turned my head to look at ebony who was twisting and turning in the bed I sat up. And frown as I stared down  at her as she clawed at the sheets I reached out to wake her but stop when I heard my mom.

"Blake?" She said. I turned and looked at her as she stood at the door frowning down at ebony. I turned and looked down at ebony in shock. As veins  bulge  with the straining of her muscles as she gripped the sheets.

"Ebony?" I called her name but she didn't wake up it was like she wasn't  even there it was like something was taking over her I grabbed her arm and shook her gently making sure I didn't hurt her or the babies. What is happening to her she went pale all of the sudden..the growling intensified with every second that she didn't wake up.

I shook harder " ebony wake up! It's just an dream baby!" No matter how hard I shook it seemed she wasn't going to wake up so I jerked her a little harder. And screamed her name as panic begin to set in. I felt like I was losing her and I didn't like it.

I called her name one last time.

"Ebony!" She jerked awake  immediately pulled her to my chest as relief went through me.

I pulled her back and stared into her eyes the veins that shown through her skin was gone.

"Blake!" She said staring into my eyes I could see whatever she  dream was bad but she also looked worried and pissed at the same time but why?

"Ebony?" I said rubbing her cheek I couldn't bare not to touch her reassuring myself that she was okay.

"Ebony did you have a bad dream?" I asked which was dumb seeing as she screamed or more like growled.

"Yes Blake  I had a bad dream." She said looking at me.

"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked curious seeing as she growled which was weird in a way seeing as she is human butt what weirder than having a vampire baby.

"I don't remember and plus I'm tired and the baby is hungry and so is mommy." she said with a forced smile..which I could see right through it what was she keeping from me. Whatever she is not telling me I'm sure I will find out soon, but for now I will play a long for now.

I forced a laughed like  I brought her cute fake smile."love..you are always hungry."

"I'm having twins so I have to eat a lot." She said smiling.

" Okay I will fix something for you and the babies." I said and kissed her on the forehead and  stood up And walked to the kitchen to fix something to eat. Whatever she wasn't telling me I was going to find out one way or another.

"You know she is hiding something." I looked up as my mom walked into the kitchen as I was putting pancakes on a white porcelain plate..I stared at her with her long blond hair and beautiful brown eyes she walked with grace with her  red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans her human clothes is what she called them she looked like a queen and a concern mother.

"I know." I said

"Okay do you know what she is hiding?" She asked stopping in front of me.

"No but she have been through enough already and I'm sure if it is something serious she would tell me." I said walking around her so I could take the pancakes and orange juice to ebony but my mom grabbed my arm.