cheating?

Tyler's pov

Month 26

"W-what?" I ask, shrinking in my skin.

"You fucking heard me! I cheated on you! Get the fuck over it." He spat.

"Bu-but you wouldn't d-do that to m-me-"

"Well I did Tyler! I don't know what you expect from me! You haven't put out once! We've been together 13 months and I haven't even seen you naked once! I have fucking needs!"

"I-I thought you under-understood-"

"For the first god damn eight months!"

//

"Hey Tyler! What's going on?"

"Nothin', I was just bored and lonely and wanted to see what you're doing today?" I said into the phone.

"Oh, I'm actually not doing anything! Where's Josh? Why don't you do something with him?" She asks.

"He's working all day and I'm home alone."

"Okay, then do you want to go to the mall? I need new clothes anyways!"

I smile and nod, even if she can't see it. "Yeah, that sounds great! I wanna expand my wardrobe too so it works out!"

"Okay, great! I'll leave in 5!"

/

"Tyler!" She said, pulling me into a hug.

I laugh and hug her back. "Hey Debs."

"Hey, you seem sad, what's going on?" She asks, pulling away.

I shrug. "I dunno, I had a fucked up dream last night and it's just been buggin' me."

She gives me a sympathetic smile, tilting her head. "It had to do with Josh, huh?"

I give her a confused look. "How'd you know?"

"I just know." She whispers. "He cheated on you, didn't he?"

My eyes swell up with tears and I nod my head. "Yeah, and he said something Brendon used to say, I-I just don't know what to do."

"Do you wanna swing by his work? Get yourself a Josh kiss?"

I half smile and shake my head. "No, I think if I see him right now I'd just break down crying. I jus' wanna go to the mall and clear my head while spending time with my favorite straight person." I joke.

She laughs and nods. "Okay, let's go then."

//

"Joshua! Are you home?" I call out as I walk inside.

He doesn't answer me so I close and lock the door behind me, then make my way towards our shared room. Opening the door, the room is just as empty as it was this morning. The light is off, the window is opened and Jim is still asleep.

Fuck, I completely locked him in here!

"Jim, do you need to go out boy? Here, lets bring you out."

//

"Tyler, I'm home." He yelled for me.

Smiling to myself, I run out of our room, down the hall and jump on him; hugging him as tight as possible.

"Woah there," he chuckles. "Someone missed me." He says, hugging me back.

I nod and nuzzles my face into his chest. "I missed you so much."

"I was only gone for seven hours, love."

"Too long."

//