a little piece of paper

Joshua's pov

"Thank you for driving me." He spoke, almost embarrassed to speak.

"Of course Tyler. We should uh, we should hang out again. Talk things over." I say, pulling into his driveway. 

He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah, are you working tomorrow? I could stop by when you're getting out and we could go over...everything." 

"Yeah, I get out at 3." I smiled.

He nodded and looked out to his house. He sighed and turned back to me. "Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow then." 

I nodded and pulled him into an awkward, over the console, car hug. "Yeah, see you then." 

He pulled away, collected his things and got out of my car. I watched him walk to his door, but he paused before stepping inside. He turned to me and waved. I smiled and waved back before he disappeared into his house. A huge smile creeps on my face as I pull out my phone. I'm about to call Debby when out of the corner of my eye I see a small, folded up piece of paper where Tyler was just sat. 

Hm. 

I reach over and pick it up, unfold it and read what it says. 'im sorry to lay this out on you all at once, but i need your help. brendon is abusing me and i cant get out of it by myself. you told me you would do anything for me, well i need you now, joshua. please help me.' 

Holy fucking shit.