32- LET GO.

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you are special ."
                                        - Ernest Hemingway.

Taehyung I'm sorry for breaking your heart again and again,crumbling it to tiny pieces. Sorry for leaving you in this journey alone,which we decided to walk together, hand in hand,comforting each other,supporting each other. I realized that we were walking in circles,unaware of our destination, blinded by our love. This love was not allowing us to move further . Our love was holding us back from discovering new routes. Our love was stabbing us from back,portraying beautiful scenarios infront of our eyes which were fake. Taehyung the truth was infront of us but we chose to ignore it for our selfish needs. Our hearts were aware of this fake love since so long but we all love to live by comforting lies. We both were defeated, dejected, searching for love and thus we chose to create this fake love around us. We both were stuck in this love maze,lost in each others eyes. We were blinded to the possibilities of finding other ways to fix ourselves ,we chose to fill those empty spaces with each other's broken pieces. The love that we lack in ourselves, we craved for that love from each other.
I'm sure Taehyung we can do better than this. We can find ourselves, only if we walk our paths alone. We have to walk alone sometimes. We can never have someone beside us all the time. We have to find our strengths, our weaknesses, our love for ourselves. Then only we can love someone else. We need to fill ourselves with love which we can later share with someone.
I had to walk away first for you,for me,for us. If we want a better future , we have to stay away from each other for now. If we are meant for each other,then someday, somewhere we will find each other again,but the circumstances will be different from our first meeting.

I hope you will focus on yourself, better yourself, find yourself, love yourself ,not for me but for yourself. I don't want you to live in a constant fear of losing me. I don't want to become the cause of your pain. I want to become the cause of  your euphoria. And for that you have to let me go.

You have to let your butterfly to flutter her wings open and fly to new possibilities. You have to let her go. Goodbye Taehyung.

                                                     - Yours butterfly,
                                                           Kang Y/n.

Taehyung held the piece of worn out paper in his hands delicately, carefully. The words are same, the feelings are not. That day when he read the letter for the first time he felt angry,betrayed, lost. But today this letter is his strength. It helps him to move on from his past weaknesses. He remember each and every word of this letter by his heart. Afterall he reads it everyday. These words are imprinted on his heart.

Every morning his day starts with this letter of his Y/n. Each and every word of this letter fills him with an unknown power,which helps him fight his day ahead. Since one year,there wasn't a single day he didn't reminisced Y/n's memories. He recalls how they met each other,how he slapped her twice and how they spent the night under stars when he kissed her for the first time. He can still feel her lily perfume lingering in his memory lane. All these memories make him happy, fills him with enthusiasm to cherish each and every moment of his life.

Crazy isn't it we laugh by remembering the days we cried and cry by remembering the days we laughed.

He tried to let go of her memories but he failed miserably. He thought he was already in love with Y/n but this one year spent in her absence had him an epiphany everyday that he loves her. Everyday his love grew for her,blossoming into beautiful Sakuras. He fell for her every time he thinks about her. True love is when you fall innumerable times in love with the same person.

BUTTERFLY🦋K.TH💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें