14 - ELEVATOR PRANK.

(A/n:The sentences in italics are thoughts of Y/n)

That smirk..what's with that smirk..huh..This can't be happening. How's this man my neighbor?

The man waved at you ," hello suicide girl. Nice to see you again." You were back in your senses and blinked at him," hyaa don't call me that. What are you doing here? Are you following me?" Your eyes were filled with suspicion.
He scoffed, " huhh why would I be following you...I'm living here since 3 years. I must be the one asking you this question. Are you following me?".
He came closer and softly spoke near your ear," Mmmm I know I'm handsome and irresistible but you must know your limits babygirl. I can file a complaint against you for stalking me."

Your eyes widened at his words. You snapped at him," shutup and don't be so delusional. Who said you are handsome? Huhh?"
He moved away from you," almost everyone irrespective of their gender". And he smirked once again.

The floor arrived and you thanked god as his cocky nature was unbearable. You pushed past him and started walking out . But life is not always easy atleast not for you Y/n. He pulled you back into the elevator and pressed the top floor. You were horrified by his actions. What was he trying to do.

He pulled you closer and growled, " Don't you dare avoid me. I don't like when people ignore me,especially when I'm talking. " His eyes were filled with rage. You were struggling under his harsh grip and tried to slap his hand away,but he pinned both of your hands behind you on the wall of the elevator and was standing really close to you,making you feel uncomfortable. His eyes were sending daggers down your face.

You stuttered, " w-what do you want?."
He looked at you for a brief moment and jerked away ,laughing like a kid. You were astonished by his duality. Just now he was burning in rage and within a fraction of seconds he bursted out laughing like a bubbly kid. Is he bipolar.

He replied, " I'm sorry suicide girl. It was just a prank." You huffed in annoyance, " what prank huhh...you scared me to death." He apologized again," I'm sorry but the look on your face was worth capturing.  You were about to breakdown into fits of crying." And he laughed again holding his stomach.

You were far more annoyed by his behavior. You were getting furiated by his giggles. You lunged towards him,cornering him," is this all a joke to you?" He immediately stopped laughing." You know this is called harassment. Now I can file a complaint against you."
His face was flushed and screamed horror which you were enjoying but didn't expressed. " If I start screaming now. People will gather here and throw you behind the bars. So next time be careful whom you are joking around."
He nudged you away Slightly," relax suicide girl. Relax. You don't need to threaten me like this. Just say you don't like it and I'll stop".

You pointed a finger towards him and gritted through your  teeth,"Dont.call.me.that. I have a name." He replied "and what is that?".
"Y/n. My name is Kang Y/n"
He put forward his hand ," Ohh! That's  pretty name. Well my name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you. "