17- SAVIOUR.

Today was a really tiring day. After attending classes you decided to take notes from jungkook.
" hey Jungkook." You approached him from behind.
"Ohh hey Y/n". He turned around and greeted you with the most adorable bunny smile.

You started playing with the straps of your bag,looking anywhere but his face. Finally you asked," Can you please give me the notes today? I want to complete it this weekend. "

He nodded," yes" he thought for a moment and made a pout," Uhmm actually Y/n can I give my notes next week? Because my notes are roughly made. You'll not understand it. I'll make it fair and can give it to you next week."

You replied hesitantly, " but Jungkook next week we have to submit assignments and I can't complete all that together. This weekend I'm free.  Anyways let it be. I'll take them next week."

He pressed his lips into a thin line,a finger tapping his chin as if he was thinking something. You started walking past him,he grabs your wrist," wait Y/n I have a solution."

You turns around and asks," A solution?"

He continues, " Y/n my home is not far away from here." He looks down and seems to be struggling to form words," if you don't mind and if you are okay with it. You can come with me and we can complete the notes together at my home."
You gasped," At your home."
He backs off a little bit and raises his hands defensively," I'm sorry Y/n for making you feel uncomfortable. But we don't have any other option."

You shakes your head," No Jungkook you don't need to say sorry. Well your idea is not bad. Lemme think about it."

He smiles," Ahh thank god you are not mad. See Y/n you can trust me and come along with me but only if you are comfortable. "

You nods at him,"Okay Jungkook I'll come along with you."

And Jungkook's face lights up with a bright smile.

You both reached his house which was only 10 minutes away from university.

"Lucky him he need not wake up extra early as he can walk here in no time. On the other hand I need to wake up extra early so that I don't miss my bus."

His house is beautiful. Not too big but small and comfy. Perfect for a university student. You both entered the living room.
" Y/n make yourself comfortable, tell me if you need anything ".

"Uhmm okay Jungkook. Do you live here alone ?"

He hums ," Yes" .

"Well I must say your house is pretty tidy eventhough you live alone." And you giggled.

"Why do you think so?" He asks you, an eyebrow raised and his hands folded over his chest.

"Uhmm actually boys don't care much abouts hygiene. I'm sorry if I sounded rude."

"Hyaa Y/n I said you to be comfortable. You can ask anything. Afterall you are my friend. Don't say sorry for speaking up your mind. And thanks for your compliment. I can't bear living in garbage. "And he breaks into a fit of laughter.

You smiles at him and both of you started working on your notes. It was a shit load of work your back started aching and you stretched your body. A huff escaped your mouth. And you closed your eyes for a while. Your eyes were burning due to stress.
Jungkook enters the living room with 2 bowls of Ramen in his hands. He keeps them on the table and asks," Are you tired?"
You straighten up yourself and replies," No I was just--- Mmmm---"

"Here have it Y/n. You'll feel better." And he hands over a bowl to you.

"There was no need for this Jungkook. I could have had dinner at my home."