11- PHONE CALL.

Y/n slowly opened the main door and peeked inside,her eyes met with pitch darkness. She thought Lisa slept already and she closed the door behind her carefully not to make any noice and tiptoed towards her room. She reached for the knob and was about to twist it open she felt a pat on her shoulder,she froze in her actions,her mind processing all the bad thoughts and who it might be at this time of night. May be an intruder or a theif...what if he kills me anyways I'm not willing to live but I don't wanna die like this. She slowly turned around to finally see the person who's gonna give her death. A painful one I guess,she thought.

As soon as she turned around a familiar face appears which she knows belonged to her bestfriend.  Shit!!! An intruder would be great to greet this time rather than Lisa.

Lisa's eyes sending glares towards Y/n and she gulped hard. Trying to come up with a valid reason for her being out whole day without informing her "babysitter" a.k.a bestie.

Lisa gritted through her teeth, "where were you the entire day?". Her arms folded infront of her chest.
Y/n thought lying will be wrong and admitted honestly, " I visited the JangSan mountains".

Lisa snapped,"To jump of the cliff?".

Y/n snapped back,"NO!!Lisa suicide is not the only thing on my mind 24/7." Lisa apologised," I'm sorry I was just worried about you".
Y/n hugged Lisa and assured her,"I'm sorry for making you worry but I'll never try doing any stupidity ever again." Lisa hugged her back and patted her back ," I trust you Y/n".

Y/n lousily entered her room and layed on her bed contemplating about her life ahead and how she gonna lead it. And she drifted off to sleep. Yes after soo long she went into a deep slumber. The paper planes really helped her it seems.

Next morning,Lisa went to her work.While Y/n woke up with maniac energy and decided to clean her house . She spent entire day doing all the household chores. Doing the dishes,the laundry, dusting and moping. She felt very energetic that she even cooked dinner.
A tired Lisa entered the house and as soon as she entered the living room she sensed a delicious fragrance,coming from kitchen. It smelled like feast and she was a hungry beast . She ran into the kitchen and squealed happily," yeahh delicious home-cooked dinner". Y/n smiled at Lisa's behaviour and told her ," yes but firstly go and clean yourself, only then you can have it". Lisa pouted and went upstairs to clean up.

Lisa and Y/n enjoyed the meal and decided to watch a movie. Both the girls now sitting on the couch and staring the screen. A sharp ringing sound distracted them and they looked over to find Y/n's phone buzzing on the desk in the corner of living room. Y/n went over and received the call----

Unknown:Hello. is this kang Y/n?
Y/n: Hello . Yes its me.
Unknown: oh okay. I'm speaking from the     University of Seoul. I just wanted to inform you that your classes are starting from tomorrow and you haven't reported yet.
Y/n: uhmm actually I was quite busy these days. So I couldn't make it.
Unknown: okay but you have to report in two days otherwise you will lose your scholarship.
Y/n: I don't think it is possible for me to report in 2 days as I'm in Busan right now and busy with some chores.
Unknown: well its your call but I just want to advice you that don't lose this opportunity. Only a few students get this scholarship and you are one of them.
Y/n: Thanks a lot. I'll think about it.
Unknown:  Okay then Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye.

Y/n slouched near the desk her phone still clutched in her hand. Lisa was standing behind her listening all the conversation.  She tapped Y/n's shoulder," Y/n I know these days are difficult for you and you are not into your right senses but please don't slip this opportunity.  It can surely change your life . I know Seoul is a big city ,crowded one but you know it accepts all the outsiders.  The beaten one's, the bruised one's, the hopeless and the broken one's. This change in atmosphere can heal you because you can't heal in the same place where you got damaged.

Y/n quietly listened to Lisa taking in all her words and thinking about them over and over again.  She definitely needs a change in her life if she wants to make it better. But again how she can survive alone there. Yet she is alone here too, she can't rely on Lisa for entire life and burden her. It will be best if she moves away from Lisa . She can't burden her anymore and make her worry about her condition.  She finally came to a conclusion being alone is better than being with one's whom you love. Its better to keep a distance than to suffer when they leave you. The more you are attached to someone, the more you'll suffer.

She stood up, " Okay I'll leave tomorrow morning for Seoul ". Lisa hugged her and congratulates her for her new life.

Y/n pouted, " but I have to pack many things and how can it be possible in one night?".
Lisa grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her room screaming, " C'mon honey  I'll help you. Seoul here comes my bestie Kang Y/n .. WoHoooo..."

Y/n shook her head in astonishment ,Lisa's enthusiasm is on next level today,she eventually followed her bestie thinking,  "Seoul I'm rooting for you. You better heal me ."

Andddd things are getting exciting from here on...😁
Agshdhdhjdjdjkdkk I'm super excited for writing further chapter as they gonna be filled with many exciting surprises and cute interactions btwn Taehyung and Y/n🔪🙂 iykyk😉

Love y'all 💖
Bye🖐🏻