4-BROKEN HEARTS.

Y/n was startled when Tae shaked her by holding her shoulders, "hey,back to Earth. This is for the second time I caught you trying to commit suicide". He paused for a moment and examined y/n's face,it was blank no emotions no remorse just blank and empty as Taehyung's life he thought and asked her,"Are you alright? Is there any problem?" There was a little concern in Taehyung's voice.

Y/n shook her head and ran downstairs, she can't stay there anymore, it was suffocating. Taehyung called her," hey stop! Where are you going miss?" And eventually he too ran behind her. He sensed something was really wrong with this girl. Y/n ran as fast as she could, she stumbled upon the last step and was about to fall down. Luckily Lisa caught her on time and hugged her,"Y/n I was scared. What were you doing upstairs?". Y/n was dumbfounded, "How can I tell her what I was doing on rooftop?". She shaked her thoughts and replied, "I was feeling suffocated here and went upstairs to have some fresh air". Lisa bought her lie and was about to say something, Taehyung interrupted her," she's lying". Y/n's eyes went wide in horror ,Taehyung continued, "she was trying to jump off the building, I found her up there and stopped her otherwise she would be dead till now". Lisa gasped in astonishment, "Y/n is it true?". Y/n was agitated, she replied, "No-no Lisa. He is lying, I was - I was just gazing the stars". Taehyung scoffed " oh! Really then what were you doing on the middle of road? When My car was about to hit you. Were you measuring the length of road?

Lisa was shocked and utterly disappointed with Y/n. How can she even think about doing such an absurd thing. She was quiet she didn't know how to respond. Taehyung warned Y/n ," be careful kid,next time I'll not be there to save you" to which Y/n scoffed, " as if I asked for your help,why are you interfering in my life?".

Taehyung was flabbergasted, "Interfering in you life! Lady what you were trying to do is illegal. Brace yourself I didn't called police yet." Y/n bluntly replied," why do you care huh?. Do I owe you something? I don't even know you." As both Taehyung and Y/n were busy with their nonsensical banter. Lisa screamed on the top of her lungs, "STOP!". All the people around them stopped and suddenly all the eyes were now on this trio, who were creating a ruckus in hospital. A nurse immediately approached them and scolded, "please don't create a nuisance in hospital, if you want to fight go outside ". Lisa immediately apologized and quickly turned to Taehyung, "Thanks a lot man for saving my bestfriends life, I can't explain how grateful I'm to you". Taehyung replied, "Its okay, just keep a look on this kid, she's unpredictable " Y/n replied "hey I'm not a kid and I can take care of myself ". Taehyung laughed as if she just said a joke, "take care of yourself huh?it's your bedtime kid go and sleep. Don't pee in your pants" after which Y/n face went all red and Taehyung realized that it was a bad joke and he bid a goodbye and left. Lisa grabbed Y/n's wrist and took her towards her car.

The entire ride to Y/n's home was silent. Lisa didn't even spare a glance to Y/n she was busy focusing on her driving. She was mad at Y/n. She believed Y/n is an adult now, she is brave she wouldn't try anything stupid again, but Y/n proved her wrong again. She was really concerned about Y/n now.

Y/n was silent all the way her home,she can't bring herself to speak herself out,to explain the reasons behind her actions. But she was scared and to be honest ashamed of herself. They reached her home and Lisa finally asked Y/n to explain her part,eventhough it didn't need an explanation. Y/n explained everything and after she was done with her part of explanation. Lisa gave her an unsatisfied look ," so Y/n you are telling me that you did all this as now you are alone and you don't find your life worth living ". Y/n was about to say something but stopped as Lisa slapped her really hard and yelled at her," are you fu*king out of your mind Y/n ? Can you hear yourself out? And understand the crap you are speaking because can't understand this rubbish reasons."

Lisa broke into sobs and slowly pulled Y/n into a hug. "Y/n how can you be alone? you have me , you have your entire life waiting for you,your future is worth living for Y/n. Your parents will be really disappointed to know that you tried to end your life. Please live-live for your dead parents, for me and for yourself Y/n. Don't even think to try such thing again Y/n."

Y/n was quizzled,she always knew Lisa loved her a lot but seeing her cry for Y/n to not die made her sad and guilty ofcourse. This sparked a new hope in Y/n's dead heart that maybe- maybe she should give her life a chance, maybe she's not a coward.

At funeral:

Y/n was standing with Lisa behind her . All this time she was just staring at her parents faces,trying her best to capture their faces and store them in her memory forever. Everyone gave their condolences, few of their friend even cried,feeling pity for Y/n's state,"poor girl can't accept her parents sudden death ", " she didn't even cried,is she alright, she will die like this", " she is all alone now". Y/n heard all of this but couldn't respond to anyone . She was busy outlining each and every detail of her parents faces. Finally they were buried along with Y/n's will to live.

She reached home,Lisa was with her all this time. She can't even think of leaving Yn alone after what all she tried to do, Lisa was scared to leave her alone. Yn was laying on her bed ,her eyes sticked to the ceiling she can't shut them even for a minute, all the thoughts clouded her mind. Her mind replayed each and every part of last 2 days. Even that Greek god ,Ahh I mean that beautiful angel, uhm I-I mean that drop-dead gorgeous human with unmatched beauty. (AGGH!! AUTHORNIM CAN YOU PLAESE STOP SIMPING OVER HIM ?😤)
( A/N:I'm sorry please continue, I was attacked by feels🥲)
Even that slap guy crossed her mind,"stupid guy ,how can he slap me twice,I don't wanna see his face again. Next time if he comes near me, I'm gonna firstly bury him alive and then stab myself to death ".

So how's this chapter?
Taehyung and Y/n's first meeting was quite aggressive because I believe in hatred at first sight😈just kidding.
Fighting!!!
Love you all💜
Take care💖
Bye 👋

Y/n:Authornim uhmm👉👈actually you are right

Y/n:Authornim uhmm👉👈actually you are right.🙃
Author: hey no y/n backoff. He is mine😤
Y/n : ohh!we will see in upcoming chapter , whom he actually belongs to😏
Author:okay . I know Tae will choose me over you.☺
Y/n: don't be so delusional Authornim😒