13- NEIGHBORS.

Y/n reached the said address and as she look around the area her jaw dropped to the ground. It was a really posh area with tall buildings surrounded by garden areas where only celebrities and rich businessmen can afford a flat.
The garden area has a gorgeous fountain built in central region. She was checking out the surroundings and a Lamborghini passed right behind her,soon a Mercedes entered the parking area. She thought she reached a wrong address. But anyways she entered the building block A as written in the text and enquired in the building office,she was amused to find her name already mentioned in the register.Seems like everything was pre-planned.

However she took her key-card and entered the elevator pressed floor 15th and waited to reach up there. The elevator halted at floor no.15 and she took her luggage and looked for her apartment number. There were only 2 apartments on the floor: 15a and 15b. She was staying in 15b. She wondered if anyone lives in 15a as it was complete silence on this floor.

She entered her key and twisted the knob to open the door. The door went wide open, and Y/n's mouth too went wide open just like the door. This apartment was no less than those lavish apartments that she often saw on internet and wished to live there for once. She entered the living room. The walls were creamish in color decorated with some paintings hanging on the wall. Emerald green color couch facing towards a wall with a big screen LED TV hanging on it. There was a balcony on left side and an open kitchen on right.

The kitchen was no less than beautiful

The kitchen was no less than beautiful. It was spacious and sophisticated. She opened the kitchen drawers to inspect them but was taken aback to see them filled with all the necessary food supplies. Ramen,cereals,pulses and many more snacks. The refrigerator was filled with all the fruits, vegetables exotic one's too. Ice-cream, bottled fruit juices,soda and many more. There were all the condiments in containers. Many ingredients which she don't even know exists. The University management is so kind-hearted to provide all the necessary stuff. I can last on this food for more than 1 month.

Then she got a thought," maybe I'm not going to live here alone

Then she got a thought," maybe I'm not going to live here alone. Some more students seems to accompany me. Huhh- why would they provide an extravagant apartment with all the necessities mere to a single student. But I don't want to share this place with anyone. I hate living with someone I don't know. It will just disturb my mental peace and I love my personal space more than anything ."