5- STALKING.

Taehyung's POV:

As I was busy with the formalities of hospital ,I saw that suicide girl in hospital. What was she doing here? Did she again tried to hurt herself? But she is looking all fine. Huhh why do I even care, but something is intriguing about her. Anyways I don't have time for this I have to leave for Seoul in 2 days. I was signing the papers and I saw the patients name as Kang Hyunjin , how irresponsible they handed me wrong papers.
"Uhmm..Doctor these papers belong to some other patient."
The doctor replied ,"Ohh! I'm sorry Mr. Kim"
I lashed on him how can he be so irresponsible , I am a busy person my time is precious and such small mistakes of other people can cost a huge loss to my work.
"How can you be so irresponsible doctor,this is a reputed hospital and still such silly mistakes".
The doctor was taken aback by Taehyung's harsh words, he cleared his throat and replied,"Actually these papers belong to Mr,Kang who unfortunately lost his life trying to save your friend Jimin's life".
I was shocked by this new revelation and I asked him," can you please clearly explain doctor what you said just now?".
To which the doctor replied,"Don't you know ,Mr and Mrs. Kang were in the car which hit Jimin, Mr. Kang tried to stop car from crashing with Jimin's body but it was too late as the car crashed him and the car itself flew over the bridge because Mr.Kang took a wrong turn to save Jimin."
The doctor sighed,"Poor Mr and Mrs. Kang they both lost their lives" and something came into doctor's mind and he pointed over Y/n ,"the girl you see there sitting on chair is their only daughter, okay I'll immediately arrange for another papers excuse me." And the doctor went away.

I felt as though someone pushed me off a cliff, the girl whom I was about to crash this evening was the one whose parents lost their lives saving Jimin. I guess the girl decided to commit suicide after the news of her parents death. Now I was feeling really bad for her. Eventhough it was an accident but her parents lost their lives saving Jimin. I observed her closely her face was blank ,no tears ,no sadness ,no grief ,no anger just blank. I was busy seeing her suddenly she started running upstairs, I don't know why but I felt an urge to follow her and I too ran behind her.

Now I was on rooftop but the girl is nowhere to be seen. Where did she went? As I was looking for her I saw a dark shadow of someone standing near the end , I went closer and I suddenly saw that girl standing near the railing. Oh god she is trying to jump off. I ran over her and immediately pulled her down. She turned around and now she was facing me. She was staring me as if I did something wrong by saving her, her face void of all emotions made me feel more guilty and I don't know what I was thinking when I slapped her, for the second time.

I was already frustrated with Jimins death, how can people be so cruel and kill themselves without thinking about their loved one's for once. I involuntarily slapped her as if she was Jimin, as if saving her will eventually save Jimin . And to be honest I would have done the same for Jimin too. I felt a need to protect her as if it will protect Jimin. She lost her parents because of Jimin, Jimin lost his life because of my negligence and now I'll not let her die. I can't survive with the accusation of killing 4 people.

Next day:
I'm at her parent's funeral. I got her  details from my sources. I have no courage to face her, not today on the day of funeral. So I was standing far away with mask,hoodie and black shades concealing my entire face. I saw her she was standing near the 2 coffins, still same blank face as yesterday's, not even a twitch in her expression.  She is just staring the coffins, not ever shedding a single tear. I wonder why? I saw her friend standing behind her holding her,eventhough she looks all fine . No grief, no remorse,no sense of loss,not even a single drop of tear in her eyes.

"Does she even loved her parents?" I found myself criticizing her and I immediately scolded myself, I have no right to judge anyone. Maybe she cried a lot at her home and now she is acting brave but after witnessing yesterday's incidents I don't think she is courageous.

But why did she tried to commit suicide? May be some money problems as per my sources she is a single daughter to her parents, a student and belongs to a  middle-class family . I must aid her with some money so that she can lead a happy life. The money will be a compensation for her parents death and after that I'll be at a relief.  The guilt of keeping her life at an expense due to the death of her parents is eating me alive.

Money will surely make her happy and can lessen her grief. But  I can't face her directly, not after slapping her twice and not after Jimin being the reason for her parents death.  I'll contact her friend and will provide the aid through her. I'll not reveal my identity to that suicide girl. My only intention is to provide a compensation for her parents death and leave for Seoul to resume my work.

Y/n: Taehyung money can't buy happiness😒
Tae: Money can actually buy happiness . Your BTS  merch,concert tickets and tickets to  South Korea can only be bought through money.😏
Y/n: Keep your money aside I don't want your filthy money😑. I'm going bye!
Author:hey Taehyung 🖐🏻
Tae:huh!😒 what do you want?
Author: the money that you kept aside😌💸

Don't forget to like and comment ,otherwise 🔪😈
I'm harmless🤡
Love you all 🌼
Bye🖐🏻