7-ANSWER.

Taehyung was back at his suite after a gut wrenching encounter with Lisa. He was not feeling well ,Lisa's words were strangling Taehyung and his breathing was abnormal. He found Jimin's clothes lying on his bed ,his laptop on the couch and few of his work papers on dining table. Jimin and Taehyung were living together in this shared suite. A sweet smile crept Taehyung's lips as he remembered how clumsy Jimin was actually, always tripping and falling anywhere, he can't even sit properly on a chair.

Taehyung started cleaning up Jimin's mess to distract himself from his thoughts and that stupid question which Lisa sowed in his mind. Taehyung was Jimin's bestfriend since a long time. Jimin never hide anything from Taehyung. But Taehyung's sources informed him that Jimin's dance academy went bankrupt and was sealed by the bank. He was angry at Jimin for not asking for his help ,mere informing him about this problem. Ofcourse Taehyung was hella rich he could have solved Jimin's problem in a snap of time but Jimin didn't told him anything related to his academy. "The Why he called me that day when I was busy in my meeting?"

My actual reason to visit Busan was my business meeting and Jimin accompanied me because he was missing his hometown. Jimin's academy was sealed 2 days before we reached Busan. He was  fine all these days. He didn't expressed any guilt or remorse of losing his academy,just like Y/n on his parents funeral. His academy was his everything as he always said to me ,"my dance is my first love" and his dance academy was like his second home. Then why didn't he tried to save it? his behavior was quite normal these days. Did he thought killing himself will be easier rather than trying to save his academy? But that doesn't sound like Jimin.

When Taehyung was tucking all the papers and laptop in Jimin's bag,he saw a black leather bound diary. He picked it up and examined it. Surely it belonged to Jimin but he never saw this before. He got curious and in a hope to find something related to Jimin's death, he started reading it. It was the biggest mistake of his life to read Jimin's personal diary, but he was thankful for this mistake  as he got to know his friend's suffering.

"Jimin was suffering from depression ".

He wrote all his feelings in his diary, each and everything which he can't tell anyone not even Taehyung. This left Taehyung with many regrets, regret for not noticing Jimin's fake smile which never reached his eyes like before,regret for being unaware of him visiting a  therapist,regret for not asking him what pills he was taking the morning he died. Taehyung was in a hurry and thought it was for headache or some vitamins which Jimin usually used.

All these nights Jimin was unable to sleep properly. He was feeling tired all day long for not having minimum sleep at night. Taehyung was ashamed of himself for not noticing his discomfort. He agreed that he was bad at caring for people around him, always busy with his businesses, not expressing his love for them in a proper way. But Jimin should have atleast told Taehyung about his depression, Taehyung can never feel the pain Jimin was going through but atleast he could have helped him,supported him,cheered him to get well soon. Now Taehyung was alone with regrets and guilt. He finally reached the last page of diary ,the day when Jimin committed suicide.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Taehyung got his answer.
Baby mochi was depressed 😔
Next chapter will be Jimin's diary entry and It will be a sad one, be ready with your tissues🤧

Baby mochi was depressed 😔Next chapter will be Jimin's diary entry and It will be a sad one, be ready with your tissues🤧

Y'all haven't met my bestfriend yet, this is PARK JIMIN my bestfriend 😌🌸. I know , I know he is absolutely adorable, fluffy and gorgeous but he is mine. STAY AWAY🔪PLEASE 🙂
( I don't like to share my bestie with anyone😤)

Love you all 💖
Bye🖐🏻