28- OBSESSION.

Taehyung was cradling you in his arms,like a mother does to her child

Taehyung was cradling you in his arms,like a mother does to her child. He held you closer to his chest not leaving you thinking that you may fade away if he leaves your body. Tears streaming down his face, like rain pours down from clouds. He spoke words of love into your ears,hoping that you may return hearing his melodies.

"Y/n my love,please comeback.
I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
I promise I'll never lie to you ever.
Please open your eyes sweetheart.
I love you so much Y/n and you haven't seen my love yet. I want to make you feel the happiest person of this world. You deserve to live my love.
Comeback Y/n. Please. "

Jin and others reached the accident area in his car. They all rushed towards Taehyung and seeing your bloodied body in his arms made them shook to the core. They didn't expected this at all. Namjoon patted Taehyung's shoulder and crouched down to his level.

"Hyung see Y/n is not waking up. She is trying to punish me because I lied to her. Please tell her to stop this. I'm not liking it at all." Taehyung pleads to his hyungs.

All the boys were sad seeing their beloved Tae's devastating condition.

"Taehyung leave her. We need to take her away. She is d-- . I mean she is gone Taehyung. " Namjoon tried to convince Taehyung. But Taehyung backed away refusing to leave your side.
"No hyung she will wake up soon." Taehyung stated.
"Taehyung listen to us please. C'mon get up." Jin tried to take your body away from Taehyung but Taehyung smacked away his hand. "No hyung don't touch her. She will get hurt." Taehyung hissed...

Jhope and Jungkook shook their heads in disappointment. Jungkook crouched down and held your limp hand into his. Your body was cold under his warm touch. But he noticed something which sparked a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Hyung she is alive. Her pulse is racing. " Jungkook flashed a slight smile and informed his hyungs.

"What lemme check. Ohh yes she is still breathing lets not waste more time and take her to hospital. She has already lost much blood." Jhope checked your pulse and beemed in.

"She can be saved. My Y/n isn't going to leave me?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"Yes Taehyung she is not going anywhere but first let us take her to hospital. " Jin lamented. His eyes soft and filled with tears seeing his dongsaeng's state. Taehyung was totally lost in his thoughts but stood up as Namjoon helped him. He never left you. He carried you in his arms in a bridal style.

All the four men get worked up and took you to hospital. Jin was driving the car. Namjoon seated in the passenger seat. Jhope and Jungkook sitting in back with Taehyung holding you in his arms.

They all were seeing Taehyung's vulnerable state for the first time but no one dared to speak a word as it was not the time. Namjoon observed Taehyung from rear view mirror and took in a sharp breath. He hated to see his dongsaeng weeping like a kid.

That day they all knew Taehyung was literally attached to you and it was not love but kind of obsession that he grew over your existence. They all were scared what he might become if something happens to you. And what heights his obsession may reach for you with the passage of time.

AT HOSPITAL:

You were rushed into the emergency ward. The doctors examined you and found some internal injuries. You were at a loss of blood and the injuries needed to be treated. Doctors informed that they need to perform a small surgery on you to stop internal bleeding and treat your head injury which requires stitches.

The surgery started and Taehyung along with other four men was waiting impatiently. He was chanting prayers for your well being. He wanted you to be fine and healthy back in his arms.

"Hyung she will be alright. Don't worry." Jungkook who was sitting beside Taehyung assured him.

"I know kook she can't leave me like this. She is stupid. How can she think I'll let her go away like this. Once she recovers I'm not going to leave her side . I'll not leave her alone for a minute. Then only I can protect her. She will always be mine." Taehyung declared his affirmations which made others frown.

They can clearly see Taehyung going mad over Y/n. But can't help him. Namjoon wanted to tell him  that this is not love but obsession. But Jin stopped him by holding his arm,giving him a look that this is not the right time to break Taehyung's bubble. They decided to talk later on this matter. Namjoon nodded and held back his anger.

The surgery was intense and took nearly 2 hours. The doctors came out of the operation theater and Taehyung quickly ran towards them asking about your condition.

The doctor informed," We have treated her wounds and she is alright but she is still unconscious. She requires sometime to wake-up. Don't worry she will be fine. But she lost a lot of blood due to delay in bringing her here. Anyways she can recover if she follows a healthy diet and prescriptions. "

Taehyung thanked the doctor and was at ease thinking you are fine and safe now. He wanted to see you so badly but the doctors informed that you need some rest,so he can see you once you wakeup. Taehyung frowned but Jhope convinced him as this is beneficial for your health. They were treating Taehyung like a kid,careful with their words. Taehyung was so vulnerable at this stage that one wrong word can shatter his heart. He was not in a place to understand that he was wrong. His love was wrong. Infact it wasn't love. It was mere his obsession.

MUST READ!

This chapter sucks but its a filler chapter. -_-
Guys its true Taehyung doesn't love Y/n its just his obsession which he grew to protect her. More of like a yandere one but not that intense. Also Y/n too doesn't love him. Surprise! Surprise!

So lemme explain Y'all. Y/n was lonely and required someone who can look after her,love her and fix her broken state. All these qualities were present in Taehyung. In return she filled Taehyung's void space left because of Jimin's death. Taehyung held himself responsible for Jimin's death and when he found that Y/n is suffering from the same pain as Jimin. He decided to help Y/n out,because he wasn't able to save Jimin. He saw Jimin in Y/n . Also he somewhere found a solace in Y/n . Looking Y/n's broken state made him at ease because he too was broken and he thought he was not alone suffering after losing someone dear to him. 

Y/n craved for care which Taehyung offered her.
Taehyung craved for someone's presence which Y/n offered her. They two mistaken this bond as love. This isn't love. This is just attachment,more of like a coping mechanism. They two used each other to cope up with their loneliness.

They two can be good friends but not lovers. Atleast not at this stage.

Y'all might be shocked or angry as well but guys wait for the end. They two will find each other but firstly they need to find themselves. They need to love themselves, then only they can love each other. This was my only motive behind writing this story. The end of this story will be worth the wait. Thanks again for sticking to this story. 💖

Love y'all. 💘

Btw JOON MUST BE PROUD OF ME😌
LOVE YOURSELF PEEPS!🙃