16- NIGHTMARES.

3:10 a.m.

Twisting and turning in bed,brain flooded with horrifying memories of past. The pain and agony contricts your chest,suffocating you,your skin gleaming with sweat beads. You covered your ears to stop the voices in your head but no avail. The throbbing pain in your head and heart pounding in your chest makes it more difficult for you to fall asleep. Usually sleeping would help to stop the hounding wolves in your brain but today even sleep refused to help you out.

You finally gave up and entered kitchen to drink some water. Cool breeze entered from balcony and collided with your sweat beads sending chills down your spine. You stood in the balcony breathing deeply,taking in the spectacular view of night in Seoul. The darkness of midnight was contrasting with the bright lights from city's buildings. Night sky dark yet shining with the glory of full moon and twinkling stars enhancing its beauty.

Taehyung was in a deep slumber. Jimin's smile flashing through his mind. His angelic smile in bright light ,his aura that of an angel. He reaches near Taehyung, " how are you Taehyung?"
He replies, " I'm fine Jimin. How are you?"
Jimin flashes another bright smile ," I'm doing great Tae , see I'm healthy and smiling with all my heart. It feels so good to not exist at all,to be free."

Taehyung nodded his head at Jimin's reply," But I miss you Jimin. You left me alone. I have no one to be at my side,no one to hold me,no one to care for me."

Jimin advances towards Taehyung his face contorted with sadness, "you know Taehyung there were days when I felt the same. I was all alone,no one to look after me . Where were you when I needed you the most? How did you failed to notice my depriving state? How Tae? How?"

Taehyung's shots a bloody red glare towards Jimin, " Jimin you could have told me. You can't blame me now."
Jimin replies," You could have noticed Taehyung if you've loved me as I loved you. You were always busy with your chores that you never gave a shit about anyone around you."

"No Jimin its not like that. I have always loved you with my whole heart. Afterall you were my bestfriend. "Taehyung's anger melts at Jimin's harsh words and his eyes started watering.

Jimin gives Taehyung a sad look," No Taehyung you never loved me,you only used me to escape your loneliness

Jimin gives Taehyung a sad look," No Taehyung you never loved me,you only used me to escape your loneliness. You failed as a bestfriend Taehyung. "

Taehyung screams," NO!" And wakes up from his sleep. He sits straight and his chest rising up and down. He breathes heavily. He reaches for a glass of water and gulps all the water in one go. He replays his dream and shivers as Jimin's words echoes in his mind. This is for the 4th time he is having such a dream after Jimin's death. He often jerks awake from his sleep and after that its difficult for him to sleep again. And He zones out during daytime. He is experiencing hallucinations during daytime and nightmares in sleep. The guilt and sadness eating him from deep within. The anger corroding his mind and seeping negative thoughts in his mind.