10- SAVE ME.

After lunch Taehyung was sitting in the living room talking with Aunt Ara.  Kai was bored of this adult discussion and went outside to play. Taehyung's paper plane idea fascinated kai and he again started making paper planes ,writing his own childish thoughts in those papers and watching them fly away.

Y/n reached her destination and was walking aimlessly, she noticed Kai playing in his veranda. She was amused by the number of paper planes scattered over the ground, some of them flew over the fences and were now lying near her feet. She picked up a paper plane and examined closely. These were poorly made ,dismantled, seems boy was struggling to make them perfectly.

She called the boy out,"hey little boy come here". Kai turned towards the owner of this feminine voice and looked closely. He reached near Y/n and asked,"Hey what happened. " Y/n gave the boy a tight lipped smile to not appear as a rude and arrogant adult. She asked,"Are you trying to learn making paper planes?".

Kai gave Y/n a confused look. Y/n continued, "these are poorly made. Uhmm.. if you want to learn making them, I can help you ." Kai gave Y/n a big smile which brought a natural and real  smile on Y/n's face after a long time. The addressed boy nodded eagerly and went out of his veranda.

Y/n opened a paper plane to fold it again correctly but when she opened it she saw some words scribbled on the paper,she tried to read and it read "comeback chimchim",she took another paper plane and opened it again to find written " I miss you chimchim".

She swiftly turned towards the boy and crouched down. She hold his small hands into her large one's and asked,"who is chimchim and why are you writing this on these papers?" The boy looked everywhere but her face,maybe he was embarrassed. Y/n was determined to get an answer and didn't let go his hands, observing his eyes ,still seeking an answer.

The boy huffed,"Taetae told me chimchim is living there" and he pointed towards the mountains.
"Chimchim is busy so he can't visit us . I- I was missing him and Taetae told me to write a letter and it will reach chimchim ". The boy still not looking  her face but facing the ground.

Y/n felt a rush to hug the little boy and soon he was in her arms. The boy too returned her hug . Y/n felt some warmth in her cold heart . "An act of love which melts a frozen heart".
She let go of the boy and touched his cheeks." You will meet your chimchim soon, don't lose hope".

"Hope a big word which makes Y/n a hypocrite as she herself is hopeless ". She thought.

She finally taught the boy to make  paper plane,pecked his cheek and bid him a goodbye.  She was smiling genuinely for the first time in the past few days.
Whoever the Taetae was surely gave this kid a new hope ,which sparked a tiny-little  hope in Y/n's heart,which she can't deny.

She finally reached the hilltop and the view from there was mesmerizing as always and didn't failed to lit her eyes with thrill.
The mountains were surrounded by thick forest and the city lights from far away reminded her of the busy and boring life she was living but this place surely made her feel better.

And here comes the nostalgic memories of her parents ,their smiling faces,their jokes,their love,their care and how they enjoyed being here everytime they visited together.

Y/n closed her eyes ,the cool wind striking her body and sending chills down her spine,goosebumps on the exposed parts of her body. She remembered all the happy days spent here. She was missing them more,eventhough she thought coming here would calm her mind but she felt more depressed, not being able to see her parents, not being able to talk to her parents.  She wanted to see them ,to feel their arms wrapped around her on this chilly evening.

As she was staring  somewhere not particular of her emotions, kai's paper planes hit her brain. She replayed his words and the advice he was offered by his Taetae.