6- QUESTION.

Taehyung's POV:

I'm sitting at a cafe waiting for that suicide girl's friend. I called her yesterday and asked her to meet me here,ofcourse I told her not to tell her bestfriend about this meeting. And about her number I got it from my sources. Ahh she's here...
"Good Morning, miss Lisa"
"Good morning, Mr. Kim Taehyung ". And Lisa took a seat infront of Taehyung.

Taehyung cleared his throat and asked about Y/n, "How's your friend now? Did she tried anything again?"
Lisa replied, "No she is alright", Lisa hesitantly asked Taehyung, "uhmm why did you want to meet me?"

Taehyung was not a man to beat around the bush ,he came straight to his point," I want to provide an aid for your friend,so that she can lead an easy life." Taehyung was convinced with his part but Lisa she was confused, she asked him, "Sorry but I didn't got your point, I mean why would you be willing to help a girl whom you only met twice? Do you run an NGO for poor or something."

Taehyung laughed, "ohh no-no actually I don't own an NGO but yeah I'm a businessman",he added after a pause,"A reputed one".
Lisa was still not satisfied with Taehyung's proposal of helping Y/n and gave him an unsatisfied look. Taehyung noticed her dilemma and finally decided to reveal the actual reason behind his help. He explained each and everything to Lisa,about Jimin's death and how it is related with Y/n's parents,his guilt and each and everything, he thought Lisa would get his point and will surely agree to his proposal after his detailed explanation. But he was wrong. As soon as his eyes met the burning face of Lisa he immediately regretted his decision of telling her the truth. Lisa was not responding just staring Taehyung with a furiated look. Taehyung gulped hard and asked her, "do-do you need some water ?".
And he did his second mistake.

Lisa lashed out on him as an unleashed bull,"Mr. Kim fu*king Taehyung Y/n is not a poor girl in need of help from a rich brat like you. You want to provide her an aid to free yourself from your guilt and to portray yourself as a saint. I'm not here to listen this bullsh*t of yours."

Taehyung was taken aback by her behavior and if it was for another day he would have slit her throat till now,and feed her tongue to his dog,but he was here for a purpose to repay Jimin's mistake which caused the death of Mr. and Mrs. Kang. To be honest he was bearing Lisa's outburst for the sake of Jimin.

Lisa continued with her rant,"firstly she doesn't need your money or your help as you say,she is capable of making her own money and bearing all her expenses and if she need anything right now that would be her parents. Can you bring them back. Taehyung was listening to her quietly as Lisa was right he can't bring her parents back,if it was possible he would have had Jimin beside him this day.
Lisa didn't even noticed she was in tears till now but she still continued, "she decided to kill herself because she can't live without her parents, its not money but its the love of her parents that broke her,without her parents beside her she finds her life incomplete and meaningless. "

Each and every word of Lisa hit Taehyung like a brick. Indeed she was right even he too want Jimin back ,he can't live without him,he too find his life meaningless and he is all alone now. But to kill himself he is not that brave. Then he thought actually he is brave as he is living a life which is unbearable. What would be more difficult to free yourself from your suffering or to suffer each and everyday with same pain knowing that this pain will never end but will increase more as the days goes on.

Taehyung thought Lisa was ready with her speech as she didn't stopped, " all the rich people like you think money is enough to solve all the problems of life. You all are pathetic who doesn't have any feelings or emotions for your loved one's. Did you even try to find out the reason behind your friends death. May be money can't solve his problem and he thought killing himself will be easier. Think about your friend and not my friend,she doesn't need a help especially not from you,stay away from her."

With that Lisa went away leaving a question to bother Taehyung for his whole life,if he doesn't find its answer. "What was the actual reason behind Jimin's death?"

This was a short chapter,but it was a needed one to clear a few things out as it popped a question in Taehyung's mind.
Questions can always lead to unexpected answers and help us to discover new things in life.
But Can he find an answer to his question?
Read on to find out.

Love you all💖
Bye👋