25- HEARTBEAT.

Y/N's POV:

I did it! I finally did it! I can't believe this...I confessed him...aghhh I didn't even saw his reaction, I just ran away...You are such a coward Y/n. I should have waited for his reply but if I stood there infront of him for more two minutes I would have passed out. My heart was racing irrationally.

What if he breaks friendship with me? I don't want him to break all ties with me. Atleast I would have enjoyed his company as friends but now if he rejects me I can't even meet him. I should have waited for the right time. I think it was too early to confess my love for him. But I was getting restless with each day passing by without telling him how much I love him.

Everytime I see him my mind wanders off into the neverland,my heartbeat increases and the butterflies in my stomach can't be ignored. I just want to love him,to show him how amazing he is. He deserves each and everything of this world. He deserves all the happiness. And I want to make him happy . But can I?

I can't imagine living a day without him. And living with him by hiding my feelings was not working at all. It was needed.

But....huhh I can't face him now...he knows my feelings towards him and I can't hide anything from him anymore. Its embarrassing...

I'm too scared to face him and I'm avoiding him since two days...I can't bear his rejection...Also I can't bear his acceptance...Aghh this conflict between my mind and my heart is killing me...

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Two days! Damnn two days! And she is avoiding me as the plague. I haven't seen her face since that day,she ran away after that confession . She didn't even wait for my reply and ran away. But now she is avoiding me as I did something wrong. I tried to call her but she didn't received my call. I texted her but she doesn't even read my messages. Yesterday I even reached her door and knocked but no avail. She didn't responded. I waited for goddamn 15 minutes this morning so that I can meet her but as she saw me standing outside his door ,she hurriedly closed the door and didn't came out for next few hours. And I stood there like an abandoned puppy.

I need to talk to her. I'll tell her everything today. After that I'll accept whatever her decision will be. If she is willing to stay even after knowing the truth, then I'll never leave her side no matter what. But if she hates me after knowing the truth which is more likely to happen then I'll leave her by herself. I'll never disturb her after that. I can't unlove her because I have realized that its impossible to unlove a beautiful person like her but I'll learn to live without her. If that's what she wants. Atleast I can try...

NORMAL POV:

Taehyung was waiting in the elevator for you. He was determined to meet you today and tell you each and everything.

You slowly opened the main door and peeked out to see if the coast is clear. You were successful in avoiding Taehyung for the past 2 days and today you were forced to go out because Jungkook urgently needed some books of yours and he can't come right now,so he asked you to bring them. You can't say him no. As he helped you when you needed him the most. This was the time to repay him back.

"You can do this Y/n just run into the elevator and then you are safe. Why does he happens to live on the same floor as me."

You mentally prepared yourself before entering the battlefield. You clutched your bag tightly and opened the door in one go but slowly without making any sort of noise and gaining attention of that one specific person. You closed the door behind you. You eyes sticked to Taehyung's door you rushed towards the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator doors opened but your eyes were still glued on Taehyung's door. You entered hurriedly into the elevator without looking inside. The elevator doors closed and you huffed out a breath which you were holding for quite long. You were about to press the button for ground floor but someone's hands beat it to you and pressed the button for top floor. You groaned," Aghh who's this?", and turned around to meet the very person whom you didn't want to meet this moment.