Chapter forty-seven~ Hollis

Luke

Luke.Craine: ily sm more than you'll ever know.

I was laying on the couch, cuddling and sleeping with Waco. I wasn't fully awake but I also couldn't sleep. Pregnancy insomnia was sadly a really thing. I was still tired and needed rest all the time though.

I heard Luke walk over and kneel down in front of me. I really didn't wanna get up right now but could tell I was going to have to.

"Hey, Holls. You gotta get up." Luke said, gently waking me.

"Ugh, why?" I groaned.

"We're meeting my mom at the country club. Remember?" He reminded me.

"Yup." I groaned in response.

I did not remember whatsoever.

"Well get ready because we have to leave in twenty minutes." He said, walking off the kitchen.

My eyes popped open and I saw that he already dressed up and ready, wearing khakis and a button up.

"Dude why didn't you wake me up sooner." I asked, jumping off the couch and towards the bedroom.

"Sorry. I wanted to let you sleep in." He answered.

I ignored him and started digging through my closet. Literally nothing fit anymore, I lived in Luke's boxers and t-shirts. 

Right now, I was really regretting that we had agreed to meet Luke's mom, Addeanah for lunch. 

I was regretting ,even more, that we agreed to meet her at her country club.

Because now I had to take off my baggy t-shirts and put on something nice.

I picked out one of the few nice, loose dresses I owned. It was a green and white floral print. 

It looked cute and really accentuated my baby bump, the baby bump that I once dreaded to show off but now loved.

I quickly brushed out my knotted, blonde hair then put it in a loose half up, half down style. I slapped on some foundation, blush and mascara and decided to call it a day