Chapter twenty-eight~ Owen

"It's Easter, douchebag. Get up." Liam said, ripping the comforters off of me.

I heard the curtains being drawn and then the sunlight peeked through. Although peek was an understatement considering the sun was blinding.

"Church is in twenty minutes, get up." He said.

And then he left, slamming the door behind him. I could feel the vibrations through the walls due to the slammed door.

Church. We only attended on the major holidays surrounding Jesus like Christmas and Easter. My grandparents were die-hard christians so naturally so was my mother, sort of.

The plus side of church was Hollis being there with me.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:22. Church started around 9:30, Liam lied.

I got onto my phone and looked on Instagram.

Hollis

Hollis.Green: feelin really hoppy today.  Happy Easter💐🌼

At first I was confused about the room she was in but they I remembered it was Mona's room. 

Hollis had mentioned that she was spending the night at Mona's. Apparently her, Mona and Sydney wanted a sleepover to concoct some plan. Although, she wouldn't tell me what it was for.

She looked really great in that dress either way, I always loved seeing her in blue.

I texted her quickly saying, "looking stunning"

She responded with, " Thanks O :)"

"Owen get up!" Liam yelled.

What a little asshole lately. I could understand why he was pissed but he was blowing it out of proportion.

"Stop being a bunch of little assholes." Mom yelled to us, "We're gonna be in a church filled with a bunch of Christians, I shouldn't have to say this but be on your best behavior."

She was really just being paranoid about our grandparents being there. They were the ones she wanted to impress.

Since she had us in high school, they had always given her shit about being a bad parent. They didn't think she was capable but Bianca Windess was a stubborn one and didn't listen to a thing they said.

In simpler words, my grandparents were brutally hard to impress.

I got out of bed and turned on the shower. My thoughts just kept saying, "This is gonna be an interesting Easter with my mom and grandparents and then me and Liam."

I got out fifteen minutes later, and I threw on a button down and khakis, an outfit that my mom insisted on me wearing.

"Your grandparents are coming so gel your hair or something." I heard my mom yell to is from her room.