Chapter eight~Owen

After I had finished spinning the bottle, I dared some random kid and sat back down. I had just kissed Hollis Green. After weeks of wanting to do so, it happened. I felt her gaze on me but whenever I looked over, she looked away.

"Im going to the bathroom, be right back." I heard Hollis say.

I looked up and watched her walk away. 

"Be right back. Gonna get a drink, does anyone want anything?" I said getting up.

Nobody answered so I walked off. I saw Hollis walk toward the back of the house. I followed her and we ended up outside next to an outdoor shower.

"Since when have you been into stalking" She jokingly asked.

"Ever since I kissed you." I smirked

"Is that so? Well we are just going to have to fix that." She replied, inching closer to me

I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. 

"Kiss me." She whispered into my ear

I pushed her up against the house and leaned forward to kiss her.

And that was when I woke up.

God, I hated those dreams.

"You okay, O?" I looked over and saw Beck laying on the ground in a sleeping bag.

I had just realized that I had stayed the night at Becks. All my memories of last night were sinking in.

The kiss. The drinking. The awkward tension.

"Yeah, just dreams." I nodded.

" Oh ok. Anyway lets go grab food and then figure out a plan for the day?" Beck suggested.

I nodded my head, "Where do you want to get food." 

"Enzo's duh. I'm gonna go shower. Be back in like five minutes." Beck said getting up.

"Wait why the hell did I get the be and you ended up on the ground?" I laughed.

He shook his head smiling, " The things you agree to while drunk."

He walked into his bathroom and I checked my phone. I had a bunch of notifications.

2 new messages from mom.

1 new message from Annika.

27 new notifications from snapchat.

I ignored the snapchat notifications and clicked the ones from my mom.

What time are you going to be back?

We're having a friend of mine over for dinner at 5.

I decided to call my mom first.

"Hey mom." I said getting up.

"Oh Owen. Hello!" she seemed a little distraught.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just getting a start on cleaning up the house." She said plugging something in.

"Uh anyway, I'll probably be back before dinner. I'm just going and getting food with Beck and we'll see from there." I said.

"Okay that sounds fine. Also I think my friend is having her kids over and has a daughter your age." My mom said, I could see the smile on her face.

"That's great mom. Anyway I got to go." I added, "Love you."

"Love you to O." And she hung up the phone.